Honda OEM parts online for Canadians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Honda dealers online usually aren't allowed to sell to Canadian residents.

The only source of OEM Honda parts I found online in Canada was from torontohondaparts.com. They are local to me, and they offer pickup so I could save on shipping but their parts are consistently higher than US dealers. Even with a 20% off coupon code.

For example AC Compressor Clutch Kit: Toronto Honda $283.46 including the 20% coupon. $167.02 from hondapartsunlimited.com, of Bell Honda in Arizona. Even with shipping and taxes I would come out ahead.

I then found Bell Honda does ship Honda parts to Canada. I ordered a bunch of clips and fasteners I needed, belt molding for both sides, cluster bulbs, etc. and priced it on Toronto Honda and it totalled $340 including the 20% off. I would have to pay 13% tax too. The equivalent order came out to $150 at Bell Honda and shipping came to $50. I was worried about the duty I had to pay, but that only worked out to 13% sales tax on the amount I paid and $9.95 handling fee. FWIW, all the parts were either of Japanese, UK or Belgian origin.

Overall I am happy I found a source for inexpensive OEM Honda parts. This post was mainly to inform Canadians that I found this site to be useful and priced way better than other options we have. I placed my order on Nov 28 and received my parcel yesterday. Their communication was lacking as they didn't respond to an inquiry about the status of the order and they made a mistake on a light socket but im not going to pursue a $3 item.

I plan on purchasing a set of floor mats in the spring, along with the ac clutch I need from them again. Shipping can be high for small orders, so try to bunch up purchases to save on costs.

I was looking for Honda 0w20 and filters for an S2000, no luck
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
Have it shipped to a UPS Customer Counter in Buffalo or Niagara Falls, USA and pick it up there.

Did Bell Honda ship USPS to you?

It was shipped USPS Priority Mail International. The package weighed 6 pounds and most of that was the box and packing... they sent the stuff in a box that was 12 inches by 12 inches by 5 feet long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back