****BITOG's FAVORITE OIL 2010 RESULTS****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Ok.Someone needs to do a study and post results as to which is the BEST oils,

There is another sticky on that subject:
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1664795#Post1664795

I just read that;Lets see what the members recommend for my truck;
2007 F150,4.2 V6,92K miles,drinven 80% on highways,usually 300-600 miles a month.
What oil is best for me and OCIs.

Please start a new thread for that. Thanks!

Very interesting, but it would be good to see two tables with the EU and the USA, that way some of the oil brands that are popular in Europe like my favourite, Liquid Moly (Lubro Moly in the US) listed.
It would also be interesting to list the full synthetics in different colums, to see how popular they are.

this just proves the guys by there oil at wallmart that has the cheapest prices, they dont sell the higher priced oils or filters

kendall - 0.50%
trop artic - 0.30%

Kendall??

Trop-Artic????

WtheF? - have I fallen into a time-warp and been transported to 1967 ? - lol

Last edited:
I'm running Trop Artic now in 5w-20. Man the engine runs smooth and clean. Must compliment TA for labeling their product accurately. Calling it a blended synthetic instead of just throwing the synthetic label out there. Unless it's 100% group 4 or 5, man made material, it's not synthetic. It's either ground based/derived or made in a lab or a blend.

Anyway for $24 a case of 12 at Sam's Club, can't beat it with a stick. Everything I've read on TA has been positive.

Trop Artic at Sam's linky

slomo

Last edited:
There are approximately 254 million registered cars in America, so I think we need a larger sample of what oil is popular overall, and if Bob has 100 million members,,we would have more input, so,,get more members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back