North Korea via Motorcycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit.

I'm not sure if a youtube link is against the rules. So I'll just say go to youtube, and search "North Korean Motorcycle Diaries".

I found it to be a fascinating look at that mostly closed society.

Last edited:
It is a really neat place to see about on TV, although horrifying enough I don't even want to think about how backwards they are cause it makes me annoyed.

There is a neat documentary on Netflix from Vice where they go to North Korea too, I enjoyed it as well.

Youtube links are not against the rules as long as they are not offensive and don't include obscenities.

I'm assuming this one is fairly safe...

While on the subject biking through remote places, have any of you watched the 10 episode documentary called "Long Way Round" with Ewan McGregor? Him and his buddy covered some treacherous terrain in Asia, alas they had a filming crew with them that they could rely on should anything serious happen.

Pretty sure there is many places on the planet I would rather ride my bike..North Korea would be in last place.
North Korea executes #2 leader

460x.jpg

And..I cannot understand the North Korean hair styles..except maybe they are done to accommodate the 1950's soviet military toilet bowl hats.

Did you see where that old Korean War vet was imprisoned there for over a month just recently?

Why would anyone want to go there? Its no surprise that the police pick up any American they see and charge them with spying. They're probably thinking 'we all want to leave. Why in the [censored] would you come here? You MUST be a spy!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back