Toyo Roki Honda filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently went to my local honda dealership to take advantage of over the counter parts sale they had. I asked for a non Fram made in Canada filter. The tech said he would go look and brought me back a few Toyo Roki filters with a part number of 15400-PLC-004. After looking at them to make sure it wasn't a Fram I paid for them and left. I haven't though twice about it till recently, as I am about ready to do an oil change (in a month if not sooner) and went out to buy another filter, not remembering that a had a few others at home. I went to put the new filter away and realized that I had more, so I looked around at this site to see what filter is better and was unable to find a Honda filter with this number. Does any one have any info about this filter? Either way I am planning on dissembling the old one and comparing with the other Fram Honda filter.

-

-

-

Great filter!! Don't waste your money cutting one of these open, it is the Made in Japan Toyo Roki that is a premium filter. Good find BTW, Joe

Does anyone actually have any data on filtration efficiency/micron rating for the Toyo Roki filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back