Remember when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just occurred to me that in a few short months, I will have been here 4 years now. I've learned quite a few things, and even made some friends along the way. It's seen some pretty cool stuff, and some crazy as well....

With as many people as we have here (and members who have been here awhile), I figured it would be a good time to share some of your good stories here that you remember quite well...could be threads, could be people. All that I ask is that we keep it positive...because that is how I roll..
smile.gif

I'll wait to share a few of mind later...I have a feeling some of us may have the same ones......

Pablo's post complaining about all the thread topics that pop up all over again. I can't find the original, but it included a line, "Fram allows large donkey turds to pass unmolested through my engine."

Originally Posted By: Benzadmiral
Pablo's post complaining about all the thread topics that pop up all over again. I can't find the original, but it included a line, "Fram allows large donkey turds to pass unmolested through my engine."

I would love to find that one as well. That one sticks out the most. It was many years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back