Wow, what an ending to the Alabama/Auburn game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lucky to have watched the last few weeks with my boys (5 and 7). WOW! What finishes! That is what football is all about. Love it! Even though I'm here in NY ALWAYS a Longhorn fan. Auburn won me over for sure. I hope they end up the first team with a loss to grab it all!

I just happened to be flipping through channels and stopped on the 4th quarter of the game cause it looked like a good game, I couldn't believe the ending.

I was really hoping for overtime for Auburn. Saban gave them one extra play on the field goal run. He should have just sent it to overtime. Hindsight is 20/20 Auburn heads to Atlanta. War Eagle

The family called me in right before the kick and I'm [censored] glad they did! Through all of the games I've seen this was by far the best! I bet Nick Sabens kicking himself right now.

I watched most of that game and I still can't believe some of the boneheaded moves both of the coaches made. How did the great Sabani not forsee that return coming ?

I was watching to see who the Mizzou Tigers would be playing for the SEC championship and was kinda pulling for Auburn anyhow, but now, seeing how Bama blew the game maybe I was pulling for the wrong team. I don't know.

Mizzou darn near gave away their game, too. That was closer than it should have been. But that's the beauty of college sports I suppose. A very exciting Saturday, to be sure.

AUBURN VS. FL STATE in BCS title game. GO AUBURN!
smile.gif

Yes, watched the entire game. My S/W Engineer friend from years ago went to Auburn and he got me to be a fan.

Loved it.

Even my ASIAN Wife who doesn't know Football well was in amazement!!
banana2.gif

The Ohio St vs Michigan game ending was pathetic. Going for a 2 point coversion? STOOOOPID. Get the reliable points when you can.

You lose. Too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back