The name on your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't make any friends with the Mopar cheerleaders here, but I always figured there was some overcompensating going on with anyone driving a car named 'MAGNUM' or 'CALBIER'
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: LazyPrizm
Won't make any friends with the Mopar cheerleaders here, but I always figured there was some overcompensating going on with anyone driving a car named 'MAGNUM' or 'CALBIER'
lol.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Still laughing at "dorf" too \o\ /o/ \o/
Hmmm I drive a Focus.... I guess I focus on things I care about.. Kanna? :\

Originally Posted By: LazyPrizm
lol.gif

AVENGER is a great one too...
My one friend had an observation of many folks who drove Grand Prix, that they drove like one.
To the local police, Neon means criminal, as I had more interactions with them in that car than all the other car I've ever driven combined. Its the only time this middle aged white guy has gotten profiled.
Tracker? It certainly doesn't mean its well suited to the race track, but I have actually looked for an escapee goat with it though, and the odd time we make the first set of tracks in winter on the logging roads to go ice fishing.
On road its a neutral car, no one pays attention to it, unless I have a trailer on. Then every guy in HD pickup needs to pass me with great urgency!

Protégé, not sure I'm guided by an older, more experienced mentor. Maybe I'm that mentor now that I have kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back