Timing belt replacement. To water pump or not??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, the fact of the matter is that you didn't take the time to make sure you knew what you were ordering. That's not really the fault of RA. The same thing could have happened if you ordered that brand of bushings from anywhere.

Look at it from their perspective. A buyer doesn't buy the correct number of parts and then expects them to take financial hit because of it.

The moral of the story is when in doubt, check with the manufacturer before ordering.

Originally Posted By: stephen9666
Unfortunately, the fact of the matter is that you didn't take the time to make sure you knew what you were ordering. That's not really the fault of RA. The same thing could have happened if you ordered that brand of bushings from anywhere.

Look at it from their perspective. A buyer doesn't buy the correct number of parts and then expects them to take financial hit because of it.

The moral of the story is when in doubt, check with the manufacturer before ordering.

Well nowhere in the part description did its qty 1 or Two required or anything like that, so I don't feel 100% at fault.

And yes the same thing could happen locally BUT I could have held the item and saw that it only had one. Between my own vehicles and other jobs I do, I purchase a lot of parts. Thousands of dollars each year that they will miss out on because of their lack of good will. I never asked for anything free, just some help on the shipping which I felt wasn't asking too much. The fact that they agreeded with my about the pairs, and said yes their website doesn't show otherwise. I guess its shame on me for not contacting the manufacturer of the part before ordering the part. I was simply following what their website told me so for stand your ground attitude and a few dollars they have lost a good customer

Here's the spring that popped loose on my Accent.

DS5vAlB.jpg

TOVzFbV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back