1993 Chevrolet Blazer running thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously??? You claimed to all of us that you bought an O2 sensor but actually bought MoS2? Did you forget what you had put in your cart?

I was under the impression that under the mental issues, you were a pretty intelligent guy. Apparently your memory is nonexistant?

What gives. Help us help you. Pulling stuff like this doesnt make it easy. You already have a following of namecallers and people that just dont like you. Dont make it easy for them.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Seriously??? You claimed to all of us that you bought an O2 sensor but actually bought MoS2?

Ehh.. not all is lost. All he has to do is take the MoS2, remove the M and the S, and voila!
lol.gif

The MoS2 that you have was the oxygen sensor that you claim to have ordered? Wow. Speechless.

Seriously??? You claimed to all of us that you bought an O2 sensor but actually bought MoS2? Did you forget what you had put in your cart?

I was under the impression that under the mental issues, you were a pretty intelligent guy. Apparently your memory is nonexistant?

What gives. Help us help you. Pulling stuff like this doesnt make it easy. You already have a following of namecallers and people that just dont like you. Dont make it easy for them.

He_9203ca_2559938.jpg

grin.gif

With all the new posts, I decided to check back on this thread expecting to see the results of the new O2 sensor. What was I thinking??

Checking this thread is the first thing I do in the morning when I get to work. Makes a [censored] day at a [censored] job a little less [censored]. On that note, the OP would probably make management at the company I work for...

Last edited:

I bought an 02 sensor from Rock Auto. After I hit "submit," I am going ot see where it is.

I also bought Mos2 from Amazon.com ON CREDIT.

As to the timing.. I need to work out where I can get the guy to actually have the car while I am at work. Then they have to agree to do it. It isnt as cut and dry, as my break makes talking to them almost impossible (time of break vs. when they open vs. cars/work they already have.)

Please, all.. don't think i won't get it timed. Just realize that it is harder than it may seem, under the circumstances.

I timed it, bough the light, returned the light.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
With all the new posts, I decided to check back on this thread expecting to see the results of the new O2 sensor. What was I thinking??

Think that when the 02 sensor shows up, I will figure out how to:

a) crawl up under there ot attempt reocnnecitng a wire to get it off, with a 7/8" wrench, OR..
b) take it to "the parts changers" to get a new one on.

I notice a pattern, and that pattern is this: THE TRUCK RUNS PERFECTLY BEFORE I TAKE IT ON THE HIGHWAY. THIS IS ALSO BEFORE THE SES LIGHT COMES ON. THE RPMS DONT EVEN SEEM TO CUT OUT BEFORE THIS, ONLY AFTER. Trying to validate this.. Just took it across town, and it ran as if it had no issue. On the highway, it would have SES Light and we still have the stinky exhaust, overpowering smell..

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: cmorr
Originally Posted By: Clevy

I read your threads and I've come to the conclusion that you don't actually want help. You want attention hence the volume of threads you've started in the past 2 weeks.

Yup, he's bored and values attention.

If he truly lacks the inability to focus he needs to speak to his Doctors and have them change his meds, not trying to be funny, I recognized the medicines he is prescribed and I doubt they are working as expected.

No... It is a matter of what I can actually DO, working 6 days a week, and what it takes out of me.

See how much I DONT post when i am at work?

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
It's going from NY to NJ via IL???? Nice.

Shipping via Warehouse A.

October 17, 2013

Depart USPS Sort Facility

ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007

October 16, 2013 , 8:27 pm

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007

October 15, 2013

Depart USPS Sort Facility

CHICAGO, IL 60701

October 15, 2013 , 6:27 pm

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

CHICAGO, IL 60701

October 11, 2013

Electronic Shipping Info Received

October 11, 2013 , 10:46 pm

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

MELVILLE, NY 11747

October 11, 2013 , 7:25 pm

Dispatched to Sort Facility

ROCKVILLE CENTRE, NY 11570

October 11, 2013 , 2:29 pm

Acceptance

ROCKVILLE CENTRE, NY 11570

Last edited:
I've seen worse. Ordered something that, from the tracking info, came from Oregon. I live in CA, so I figured it'd show up in a couple days. Nope. It went from Oregon, to Idaho, to Utah, to Nevada, and then finally arrived in California. I guess UPS thought it was going to get here too quickly and wanted to slow it down since I only paid for "ground" service...?

Where I work, we ship medication via UPS. One of our patients did not receive their order. Upon tracking it, I found out that instead of going from CA to WA as it should, it ended up somewhere in Canada. Worse than that, since the package is a controlled medication, they could not even tell me when (or if!) the medication could legally come back into the US. Keep in mind the value of this package was over $2,000...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: TechnoLoGs

On credit? That's almost as good as FREE!

11.gif

I just don't get why the truck runs perfect until it is fully warmed and/or run hard.

Not only that. but on the new gas, the RPMs dont even "cut out" .....

I just don't get why the truck runs perfect until it is fully warmed and/or run hard.

Not only that. but on the new gas, the RPMs dont even "cut out" .....

Something is heating up and then not working correctly. Example: a plug wire has a small pinhole in the insulation and when it's cold the pinhole is closed but when it heats up the pinhole opens and allows arcing to occur causing a misfire. Same thing can happen with vacuum lines and then you go from no vacuum leak when cold to a leak when hot and performance is affected.

Are you still running premium gas? That may be why it's not cutting out as the timing is close to correct but not spot on. The higher octane will help curtail detonation when the timing is too advanced.

How about I drive over, bring my .44 magnum, and empty it through the intake manifold to put it out of everyone's misery.

On the other hand, it couldn't run any worse.

I bought an 02 sensor from Rock Auto. After I hit "submit," I am going ot see where it is.

This is why you don't have, what was it you posted in that $500 car thread, the "logistics" to get it timed properly.

Having bought MoS2 from Amazon, I know it's $9.52 or so a bottle. And you bought 4? On a credit card yet.

Dang it all man, like JHZR2 says, you're not making it easy, except for your "fan club."

There are people in your corner, but that isn't going to last since the ever growing impression is that you don't want to listen.

With all the money that he spends on chemicals, and failed attempts to "fix problems", he could be making payments on a base model Nissan Versa, and still have money in his pocket every month.

New car, no problems, no need to dump all this junk down the various orifices aside from fresh oil and gas.

Then again, he'd soon figure out a way to break it, too.

BC.

Originally Posted By: Trajan

This is why you don't have, what was it you posted in that $500 car thread, the "logistics" to get it timed properly.

Having bought MoS2 from Amazon, I know it's $9.52 or so a bottle. And you bought 4? On a credit card yet.

Dang it all man, like JHZR2 says, you're not making it easy, except for your "fan club."

There are people in your corner, but that isn't going to last since the ever growing impression is that you don't want to listen.

Well.. I bought it from an Amazon.com seller as to the price of $4.61 a can, plus $7 shipping. This seller still has 8 cans left.

As to "fixing" the truck..

1. Still waiting on my 02 sensor.
2. I work the 6 days a week, and I get out where it would be the last half of anyone's day.
3. My break and work schedule, break schedule different every day, makes it real REAL HARD to coordinate with the machine shop across the street from my job. Then there is their schedule.

These things aside, there is the money issue. I get paid every two weeks...

Now. As to the Mos2 vs 02 sensor. Yes, I really did forget I ordered the Mos2. But that's ok.. 02 sensor is coming.

And i washed the car today!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back