Motorkote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: nickthetrucker
Yes put that motorkote in your car you only need 10 ounces in your average car I have run this stuff in my Peterbilt and personal vehicles for years and years, it's fantastic stuff! My truck now has 2,250,000 miles on it with only two overhauls in twenty-three years. I save about $6,000 a year on fuel plus the bonus of reduced wear and tear. My wife had a mercury cougar with a V6 in it and the digital dashboard with the onboard computer in it,and by the second tank of gas her range was up 30 to 35 miles per tank her fuel mileage went up 10% and we could leave it outside in -40 degrees and it would start without a problem.We donated the cougar to teen challenge with over 200,000 miles on it still runnuing strong.We bought her a used STS Cadillac it was getting 31 mpg on the computer we added Motorkote and by the second tank of gas the economy was up to an average of 34 mpg! We've told many of our friends about Motorkote and everyone of them who have bought it are very happy with it. One friend of my wife's works at the post office and drives a toyota corolla she bought a ten ouncer and put it in her car and called us two weeks later and told us she was very happy she used to gas her car up on monday morning and then again on thurday night because she did'nt have enough gas to go to work and back on friday, now she told us she's gassing her car up on monday and doing five rounders to work and not putting gas in until saturday she said her gas mileage went from 34 to 38 mpg . She said that was like driving a month out of the year for Free! She asked me why the Big oil companies did'nt put a product like this in their oil? I said to her are you kidding me the same people that sell you gas want you to get better fuel economy and buy less gas from
them?

Ugh,,on an 18 wheeler, at about 800k, to 1 million miles, ur gonna need a N frame rebuild or worse, so that trucker is blowing smoke up ur shorts,imho. That mileage he recorded, yep he would need 2 rebuilds. Nothing new there, dont believe me, go to a diesel shop and get the real dope on diesels when you get bored.
That writeup from a trucker, beware of trucker talk, or just go to a TA truckstop and sit at the counter and listen in, you will get a load of junk conversation, been there , lived the life style

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
Yes put that motorkote in your car you only need 10 ounces in your average car I have run this stuff in my Peterbilt and personal vehicles for years and years, it's fantastic stuff! My truck now has 2,250,000 miles on it with only two overhauls in twenty-three years. I save about $6,000 a year on fuel plus the bonus of reduced wear and tear. My wife had a mercury cougar with a V6 in it and the digital dashboard with the onboard computer in it,and by the second tank of gas her range was up 30 to 35 miles per tank her fuel mileage went up 10% and we could leave it outside in -40 degrees and it would start without a problem.We donated the cougar to teen challenge with over 200,000 miles on it still runnuing strong.We bought her a used STS Cadillac it was getting 31 mpg on the computer we added Motorkote and by the second tank of gas the economy was up to an average of 34 mpg! We've told many of our friends about Motorkote and everyone of them who have bought it are very happy with it. One friend of my wife's works at the post office and drives a toyota corolla she bought a ten ouncer and put it in her car and called us two weeks later and told us she was very happy she used to gas her car up on monday morning and then again on thurday night because she did'nt have enough gas to go to work and back on friday, now she told us she's gassing her car up on monday and doing five rounders to work and not putting gas in until saturday she said her gas mileage went from 34 to 38 mpg . She said that was like driving a month out of the year for Free! She asked me why the Big oil companies did'nt put a product like this in their oil? I said to her are you kidding me the same people that sell you gas want you to get better fuel economy and buy less gas from
them?

Ugh,,on an 18 wheeler, at about 800k, to 1 million miles, ur gonna need a N frame rebuild or worse, so that trucker is blowing smoke up ur shorts,imho. That mileage he recorded, yep he would need 2 rebuilds. Nothing new there, dont believe me, go to a diesel shop and get the real dope on diesels when you get bored.
That writeup from a trucker, beware of trucker talk, or just go to a TA truckstop and sit at the counter and listen in, you will get a load of junk conversation, been there , lived the life style

I've seen guys go 2million without a rebuild... The engine wasnt healthy, but none the less.
truckers like to tell stories. Like you said around a million miles is average for a rebuild. I still haven't seen any proof either way for motorkote.

I've heard MotorKote contains chlorinated parrafin, and one person on here claimed it has a high percentage of it. I wouldn't put this snake oil in any engine; not even a lawn mower.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: TechnoLoGs
I think I need to try Motorkote in mine!

Right. Because it will magically improve your ignition and maybe heal your tranny leak.
Don't bother sinking any extra money into that thing. Buy cheap oil,use cheap gas and do only what required to keep it running, unless you plan on removing the parts before the flatbed gets there to haul it to get crushed.

Yes put that motorkote in your car you only need 10 ounces in your average car I have run this stuff in my Peterbilt and personal vehicles for years and years, it's fantastic stuff! My truck now has 2,250,000 miles on it with only two overhauls in twenty-three years. I save about $6,000 a year on fuel plus the bonus of reduced wear and tear. My wife had a mercury cougar with a V6 in it and the digital dashboard with the onboard computer in it,and by the second tank of gas her range was up 30 to 35 miles per tank her fuel mileage went up 10% and we could leave it outside in -40 degrees and it would start without a problem.We donated the cougar to teen challenge with over 200,000 miles on it still runnuing strong.We bought her a used STS Cadillac it was getting 31 mpg on the computer we added Motorkote and by the second tank of gas the economy was up to an average of 34 mpg! We've told many of our friends about Motorkote and everyone of them who have bought it are very happy with it. One friend of my wife's works at the post office and drives a toyota corolla she bought a ten ouncer and put it in her car and called us two weeks later and told us she was very happy she used to gas her car up on monday morning and then again on thurday night because she did'nt have enough gas to go to work and back on friday, now she told us she's gassing her car up on monday and doing five rounders to work and not putting gas in until saturday she said her gas mileage went from 34 to 38 mpg . She said that was like driving a month out of the year for Free! She asked me why the Big oil companies did'nt put a product like this in their oil? I said to her are you kidding me the same people that sell you gas want you to get better fuel economy and buy less gas from them?

Teen challenge. Are you in Saskatchewan by chance?

Ok, so I guess I need to find something to pour my Lucas and motorkote. I thought I was helping my engine...

On MotorKote's website they list things which it doesn't contain, but they didn't specify that it doesn't have chlorinated paraffins in it, which I've heard it does. If the company wants to stand behind their product and enlighten BITOG folks on what's actually in it, or at least one or two things in it which didn't show up on the VOA, it would put to rest the snake oil reputation of this product. Having some pictures of semi-trailer trucks on their website, and touting the product as to be so advanced that it's being used by truckers, isn't enough to convince me that this stuff is anything other than another Dura Lube. In one of their marketing videos they claim that it's not an additive, and on their website they claim that it doesn't mix with oil. Sure...and the sun rises in the west. This product just magically finds its way to the metals of your engine and 100% bonds with them, all the while while not mixing with your oil whatsoever. If one could benefit from an additive in your engine oil, oil companies would be putting these magic potions in their products. You could just imagine how much money an additive company could make by selling the rights to one of the big oil companies.

I think engine cleaning additives may have a place as I am currently testing one which claims to remove deposits slowly, but I'm not convinced that it even works. My advice is to just put conventional or synthetic oil in your engine, and leave it at that.

Last edited:
Thanks, from what I've been reading adding additives will be a thing of the past for me.

Did you ever see the You tube video when they compare ROYAL PURPLE and AMSOIL and SLICK 50 and DURALUBE and just about all the other oil and oil addatives on the market even Marvel Mystery Oil..

Well I was shcoked when I saw the video.... Nothing could keep up with it.

Also they only used a lil bit.....

The other supplements they used more.

Id say go ahead and use it and report your results.

Ohh

Congrats on winning it

It know for a small bottle and Wallymart its like 32$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back