Grandpa again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Bitogers, I be a Grandpa again. Early this morning, little baby Ethan decided to make his arrival. 7 lbs 9oz & 20in long. Mama and baby are doing fine
smile.gif

Congrats! I've got about twenty more years to go. With a bit of luck I'm hoping to see great-grand kids, but that might be too wishful. We've got a photo in our family showing five generations of women.

Looking forward to seeing my descendants live out their dreams and lives.

Yah, there is a reason they are called Grand children. That is the feeling you have when holding them, Just Grand!
laugh.gif

Congrats GreeC and I hope you get many more!

I spent several hours last night with the oldest of our nine grandkids working on his truck with him....those kinds of memories can't be bought or stolen and can only be earned.

Originally Posted By: andyd
Yah, there is a reason they are called Grand children. That is the feeling you have when holding them, Just Grand!
laugh.gif

And I hear it's also grand when they cry and you can hand them back!!

Congrats!

Fella's, I really hate to tell you this, but I just came from seeing my new grandson and he is the best looking, most handsome, sweetest little baby I have ever seen!

Seriously, when I held him, he opened his little eyes and I swear he was mouthing "oil" over and over again. He's a little bitoger in the making!

Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back