What happened to TechnoLoGs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't posted in a while and disappeared from the user list. Hope all is well.

I'm guessing either an enforced or voluntary time out. Or maybe he was over his data package for the month, about the same time as his last post here he stopped posting elsewhere as well.

Dollars to doughnuts he'll be back... he's always returned!

Looks like he last posted less than 36 hrs ago, and we already miss reading his blog!

I think he mentioned a multiple city trip in one of his posts?

Something happened between TechnoLoGs and ram_man (AKA chevyboy14/dakota1820). ram_man (what he is this time) is the dude from Missouri with the Saturns, civic, dodge ram from grandpa, and the gazillion "so, I'm looking for a new car" and "rattling sound" threads. He eventually starts fighting with people and gets banned. Then he creates a new account and does it all over again. Unfortunately would appear this time Missouri ram_man/chevyboy14/dakota1820 took TechnoLoGs down with him.

Originally Posted By: LeakySeals
fortunately would appear this time Missouri ram_man/chevyboy14/dakota1820 took TechnoLoGs down with him.

note: the above quote is altered and not genuine.

Fixed that for ya
grin2.gif

Last edited:
Something happened between TechnoLoGs and ram_man (AKA chevyboy14/dakota1820). ram_man (what he is this time) is the dude from Missouri with the Saturns, civic, dodge ram from grandpa, and the gazillion "so, I'm looking for a new car" and "rattling sound" threads. He eventually starts fighting with people and gets banned. Then he creates a new account and does it all over again. Unfortunately would appear this time Missouri ram_man/chevyboy14/dakota1820 took TechnoLoGs down with him.

Ram_man is from Arkansas though ?

Originally Posted By: volk06

Ram_man is from Arkansas though ?

He can put any location he wants, ram_man and dakota1820/chevyboy14 is the same dude. Its obvious, look at the 2 accounts. Identical threads, identical grammar, identical vehicles.

Originally Posted By: volk06
Maybe he actually learned what google is and how to use it to answer a question.

I really doubt it.

There was a big blow-up, as noted between the two and then GearHeadTool/Technologs told Chevyboy/ram_man that he could post whatever he wanted to and I know a few took exception to that comment.

I imagine they are both banned (again).

Y'all should be alarmed that you even KNOW that much about a pair of internet sock puppet masters.

;-)

Originally Posted By: 440Magnum
Y'all should be alarmed that you even KNOW that much about a pair of internet sock puppet masters.

;-)

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

+1. I wish Johnny would come back (from Pennzoil, you guys remember him?) I miss his insight.

Originally Posted By: itguy08
Anyone have a link to the blow up? Need a good laugh this afternoon!

The thread was deleted.

Originally Posted By: Miller88
Did anyone ever confirm that GHT had the same IP address as technologs?

Yes.

There was a big blow-up, as noted between the two and then GearHeadTool/Technologs told Chevyboy/ram_man that he could post whatever he wanted to and I know a few took exception to that comment.

I was one of those who took exception...it had devolved into pointless name calling and trying to win the argument instead of trying to fix the truck in question...I said so in the thread that was deleted...and I suspect that the mods noticed as well...

I respect differences of opinion, and it's the higher standard of discourse you find here (including the lack of petty bickering and personal attack) that makes me want to stay an active BITOGer...I support the mods in the enforcement of the forum rules to maintain those higher standards...including, by the way, when I was contacted by the mods for my own transgression against forum standards (I am not perfect)...in a case where my emotions got the better of me and I openly criticized another member...

Originally Posted By: Astro14

I was one of those who took exception...it had devolved into pointless name calling and trying to win the argument instead of trying to fix the truck in question...I said so in the thread that was deleted...and I suspect that the mods noticed as well...

I respect differences of opinion, and it's the higher standard of discourse you find here (including the lack of petty bickering and personal attack) that makes me want to stay an active BITOGer...I support the mods in the enforcement of the forum rules to maintain those higher standards...including, by the way, when I was contacted by the mods for my own transgression against forum standards (I am not perfect)...in a case where my emotions got the better of me and I openly criticized another member...

I agree. I think GearHeadTool needs to start a blog or something, because when he's on here, that's essentially what he uses this forum for. I enjoy the thought-provoking discourse we engage in on here and his threads are definitely not a part of that.

I agree. I think GearHeadTool needs to start a blog or something, because when he's on here, that's essentially what he uses this forum for. I enjoy the thought-provoking discourse we engage in on here and his threads are definitely not a part of that.

I don't understand why anyone tolerates GHT's threads in the first place.
He's a forum troll, and uses this place as a blog, and not as an actual forum.

I wonder what his new name is going to be when he creates his newest persona and trolls us some more? I'll never understand why he thinks he's being clever by changing his forum name. It's not like we can't spot his writing style after a dozen posts or so.

Oh, and did anyone ever discover who that "Canadian" person was who had all the self esteem/family issues, with the Honda Civic that had rear brake problems? I can't remember his name, but he vanished right at the same time that GHT did, before he came back as TechnoLogs.

BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back