1995 Taurus running thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: TechnoLoGs
But, for now, its what I got, and it aint broke.
YET, but you are working on that it would appear.

Originally Posted By: dwcopple
But, for now, its what I got, and it aint broke.
YET, but you are working on that it would appear.

This is my transmission fluid when the car is off.

Should it look different?

DSCN1594_zpsc5eaad08.jpg

Originally Posted By: thorromig
Just admit it Clevy--GHT is your BEST FRIEND!!! haa haa ha

Hehehe.
The poor guys got nothing but horrible luck with vehicles,if he was even remotely close I'd bring him over for a weekend and put together a mustang for him.
I've got 4 of them that I'm pulling parts off of,and a couple 5.0 motors. I'm sure I could build a couple of decent ones out of the parts I've got laying around.

Originally Posted By: Clevy

Hehehe.
The poor guys got nothing but horrible luck with vehicles,if he was even remotely close I'd bring him over for a weekend and put together a mustang for him.
I've got 4 of them that I'm pulling parts off of,and a couple 5.0 motors. I'm sure I could build a couple of decent ones out of the parts I've got laying around.

He'd be dead in five minutes in a 5.0L Fox, LMAO!!

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

Hehehe.

I am sure I could smuggle myself into Canada! I'd loove to be an extra pair of hands!
smile.gif

Could install a de-tuned 4-cyl, in the hopes I can't spin its tires.
wink.gif

Hehehe.

I've got a 4 cylinder in a 91 notch. It starts and runs but need 2 front fenders. I bought it for 100 bucks and I was gonna pull the doors and lights off it,then remove the engine because I wanted to try boosting that Capri,but I want to keep the numbers matching engine,tranny and rear end in storage if I ever decide to restore the car to original.
Put new fenders and front bumper and its good to go. No chance of spinning the tire on that thing. And mileage would be great.
If ght is planning to go on pshyc disability it don't pay much,so mileage is important.

Hehehe.

I am sure I could smuggle myself into Canada! I'd loove to be an extra pair of hands!
smile.gif

Could install a de-tuned 4-cyl, in the hopes I can't spin its tires.
wink.gif

All I know are mustangs bud. So unless its a fox I can't help ya.
However there were a few years the cougar and t-bird were built on the fox platform,so that opens a few doors

All I know are mustangs bud. So unless its a fox I can't help ya.
However there were a few years the cougar and t-bird were built on the fox platform,so that opens a few doors

I thought they had some 4-cyl Stangs in Fox-body?

Was 1988 one of the years of the Thunderbird based on Fox? That wasn't a bad car.

Hehehe.

I've got a 4 cylinder in a 91 notch. It starts and runs but need 2 front fenders. I bought it for 100 bucks and I was gonna pull the doors and lights off it,then remove the engine because I wanted to try boosting that Capri,but I want to keep the numbers matching engine,tranny and rear end in storage if I ever decide to restore the car to original.
Put new fenders and front bumper and its good to go. No chance of spinning the tire on that thing. And mileage would be great.
If ght is planning to go on pshyc disability it don't pay much,so mileage is important.

oooh, an imported car!
smile.gif

clevy -- where is your mind, man ????????? the best thing about techno is that he's NOT canadian.we have enough wizards in canada,without importing them from the u.s.
taxpayers would have to pay his disability, and he might impregnate a woman ! lord help us.a bunch of little technos running around in sask.lord help us.
i just had a tingling feeling down my yeti spine. lord help us.
clevy -- if you do this, you will be visited by a squad of yeti. you don't want that.
good night, all. time for a brandy (not hennessey), and a cigar.

Originally Posted By: yeti
clevy -- where is your mind, man ????????? the best thing about techno is that he's NOT canadian.we have enough wizards in canada,without importing them from the u.s.
taxpayers would have to pay his disability, and he might impregnate a woman ! lord help us.a bunch of little technos running around in sask.lord help us.
clevy -- if you do this, you will be visited by a squad of yeti. you don't want that.

This is the BEST COMMENT IN THIS THREAD. I almost peed my pants.
The chances of any car I put together passing emissions is none. But they are certainly far less corroded then the pics ght has provided for his current dd.
And sask girls are pretty smart. They aren't putting out and getting knocked up by anyone that can't pay the bill,except the natives in alphabet city. They are sucking the gubment teet anyways,so an extra kid brings in a few extra bucks so they might be interested,however the gangsters would stab up most white guys hanging around so chances are slim ght will be getting any action.
So even though I'd like to help him out a border,and common sense will prohibit it coming to fruition.

Its ATF, not Hennessy, in my trophy bottle!
lol.gif
crackmeup2.gif
happy2.gif
34.gif

The chances of any car I put together passing emissions is none. But they are certainly far less corroded then the pics ght has provided for his current dd.
And sask girls are pretty smart. They aren't putting out and getting knocked up by anyone that can't pay the bill,except the natives in alphabet city. They are sucking the gubment teet anyways,so an extra kid brings in a few extra bucks so they might be interested,however the gangsters would stab up most white guys hanging around so chances are slim ght will be getting any action.
So even though I'd like to help him out a border,and common sense will prohibit it coming to fruition.

lol.gif

Oh, so they get to stabbin' since Canadia don't have guns ?
smile.gif

Man. Clevy, SOME STATESIDE!! We would have a BLAST!!
laugh.gif

I am liking the disabled lifestyle. And yeah, I'm disabled.

33.gif

It's a lifestyle now? Lifestyle implies choice - something you want to do.

yeti said:
good night, all. time for a brandy (not hennessey), and a

lol.gif

Oh, so they get to stabbin' since Canadia don't have guns ?
smile.gif

Man. Clevy, SOME STATESIDE!! We would have a BLAST!!
laugh.gif

Guns are easy to come by. What I was implying is a white guy in that neighbourhood is gonna get stabbed up,but that's the only neighbourhood........never mind.
I come to America and we will find out just how ready homeland security is.

Originally Posted By: RF Overlord
TechnoTool, where are you? I'm jonesing for an update...

He caught the ban.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back