Crystal Blue Air Chip ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while since I've posted, so when someone tried to sell me a Crystal Blue Air Chip, I thought about what would my brothers on Bitog have to say about it.

The person selling these chips is marketing them as fuel saving devices that have shown a mileage increase of between 17 % and 26 % on the test vehicles. No mention was made to the fact that the web site is marketing the chip as a smog reducing device. Let me quote from the flyer that I have.

' Disclaimer: The information above is based on a study where test cars were driven on normal streets including highways at average speeds. We recommend that all drivers use normal acceleration, and remember that stop and go driving is considered abnormal driving behaviors and will increase gas consumption. By using good driving behaviors and the CBAC you will see a definite reduction in your gas consumption '

This is really funny, and there is no doubt in my mind that it's yet another snake oil product. The sad fact is that there will be people spending $100 for this chip which probably doesn't even reduce emissions. I just wanted you guys to have a yuck about another miracle product. They can fool some people, but not the Bitog community.
lol.gif

http://crystalblueairchip.com/crystalblue.php

Your comments are welcome.

From the above link:

"The Crystal Blue Air Chip™ emits a magnetic-like energy field, which raises the quantum coherent level of the energetic structure of petroleum."

How can a company legally spew crap like that?

Gotta figure they get in, sell a few, somewhere along the way someone complains to Justice, FTC, DOT, and a few ABCs we've never even heard of. By the time those folks get around to looking into it, citing the company to show cause (I'm sure there's a process of give and take between all parties), and eventually fining them, offering to allow them to go out of business, etc, etc, they've made their money and then they'll be off to the next scam.

Gotta figure, except for screwing up the anti-corrosion of the tank this thing will do no harm, resulting in no damage lawsuits.

With luck, however, maybe they'll one day be subject to a class-action?

"The Crystal Blue Air Chip™ emits a magnetic-like energy field, which raises the quantum coherent level of the energetic structure of petroleum."

Wow, this is kind of like my Flux Capacitor, I hope it doesn't need 1.21 Gigawatts to work.

quote:

Originally posted by ssj4:

Wow, this is kind of like my Flux Capacitor, I hope it doesn't need 1.21 Gigawatts to work.

Well if it does, I am sure they can sell you one for a fair price.

quote:

Originally posted by ssj4:

LOL,
I kinda borrowed your saying and emailed the company asking them if this product would interupt the electron cloud quantum leap dispersions of my flux capacitor at or above 88 mph.

Based on the people we elect in the last 10 years this product gives science a new meaning for the free market neo cons. This is the perfect "conservative" product.

Light on science and heavy on the "Crystal Blue Persuasion" !
lol.gif

What is quantum coherence? This refers to circumstances when large numbers of particles can collectively cooperate in a single quantum state.

Here's the letter I sent to the Crystal Blue Air Chip Guys.

Dear Sirs,

May I have a copy of your White Paper on the CBAC for examination. I am interested in identifying the science behind the claim that your chip raises the quantum coherence level of the energetic structure of petroleum. Will you please identify the energetic structures of petroleum which you claim will collectively cooperate in a single quantum state.

In addition, I am skeptical of company's that seemingly operate on the cutting edge of science who would resort to using testimonials to support the validity of their products.

Thank you in advance of your White Paper.

Sincerely
wink.gif

everthing i read on their site points to a scam.
look at their other products.cell phone booster stickers?
male bovine excrement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back