True? .46 cents/gallon...Diesel Secret Energy (DSE) & used veggie oil for fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there folks, I recently came across a website advertising an additive to be mixed w/ filtered used veggie oil which can then be used to fuel a normal non-modified diesel engine. Here's the website "www.dieselsecret.com" They have testimonials and FAQs etc... They state that if you mix $12.99 (small bottle) of this concentrated alternative diesel fuel additive product called Diesel Secret Energy (DSE) with 152 gallons of filtered used veggie oil you will end up w/ 152 gallons @ approx .46 cents per gallon. According to the website advertising, you can use this veggie oil mixture straight or add regular diesel in between veggie oil runs to restaurants. How about you guys going to the website to add some of your thoughts about this stuff... Thanks
CJ

They use a mix of filtered waste veggie oil and kerosene and gas and Diesel Kleen with cetane boost and of course their secret additive. The kicker is that the above ingredients will work by them self mixed together in the proper proportion. It thins out the waste veggie oil, so your present system can pump it. Normally straight veggie oil needs to be heated and run in a 2'nd tank, especially for winter use. No secret ingredient required if you use the above ingredients. But the best way IMO is to just use Biodiesel. Buy it premix with diesel as a B2 all the way to B100. (the numbers stand for the percent of biodiesel mixed with the diesel fuel)

The other option is to brew your own Biodiesel. I made my first test liter tonight. I will be brewing an 87 liter batch this coming week. That batch is the one used for my test brew and it worked superb. In the future I hope to get my cost per 3.8 liters (1 gallon) down to 65 cents or less.

My Homebrewed Biodiesel Page

Rip Off City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back