no more FP shock dosage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come FP doesn't state anything about shock dosage anymore in thier website like they use to?.

Maybe they found it isn't necessary?
dunno.gif

Technically shock dosage shouldn't be necessary, but it would speed up the chemical mixture ratio of FP:Gasoline.

If the effective dose is 1oz per 5gallons, then on a 20 gallon tank you should shock it with 4oz. Then each time you fill up, depending on how much fuel you add, you add corresponding amounts of FP to keep the concentration roughly the same.

quote:

Originally posted by Dominic:
If the effective dose is 1oz per 5gallons, then on a 20 gallon tank you should shock it with 4oz.

How is that a shock dosage? At 1oz per 5 gallons, 4oz for a 20 gallon tank would be the normal dossage.

I thought the shock dosage was simply there to get the levels to normal? I must be mistaken.

I was thinking the shock dosage that used to be listed was something like 5oz per gallon.
dunno.gif

it use to say for first time use add 2oz / 5 gal of gas. and also on the lube control it use to be 2oz / qt of oil, but now they cut it down to 1oz/ qt.

I'm using one ounce per five gallons and I'm going to try double that dose and see if there is any difference.

I never saw a milage increase from FP until I put a bit extra in at the end of my supply. Almost a shock dose. One tankfull counts as anecdotal and I never repeated so it may have been a blip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back