anywhere to buy auto RX in canada? my mazda needs it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 2002 protege5 is burning a fair bit of oil... about 1L for every 2000ish KMs... not enough for me to see tons of blue smoke, just a bit on the odd startup if i'm standing behind the car when i start it. it consumes the oil slowly.

i figured i had a cracked seal/gasket but after reading all this stuff on auto RX it seems that it may help solve my oil burning problems (unless i do have some sort of crack in a seal).

the price of the auto RX is good, just that the shipping to canada is expensive.. is there anywhere in canada i can order this stuff from, or is it strictly sold out of their main website?

Current the place to order is the auto-rx web site for Canada. Hopefully a dealer or distributor will come in the future within Canada.

ok thanks rick.

my other question is that my current oil has almost 5000k on it.. usually i change my oil every 5000, dealer recommends 7, so would I be ok just changing the filter and doing the cleaning phase with my current oil (mobil1) and then doing the rinse with a new filter and some dino oil, or should i change the oil, wait maybe 2000 or 3000k, and then do the cleaning at that point when the oil is a bit newer than teh stuff that's in my car now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back