Auto-RX's customer service....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I finally ponied up the $50 to buy two bottles of Auto-RX.

I really wanted three bottles - two for my 140,000-mile Cadillac Sedan Deville and one for my wife's 80,000-mile Yukon XL - but I just couldn't stomach $75 right off the bat. Plus, I decided to start with two applications on the Cadillac to see if this stuff really works or not.
smile.gif

I placed my order on a Saturday using Auto-RX's online system. Monday or Tuesday morning I decided to call the 800 number shown on the order slip to see if I could get the tracking number. (I love tracking packages!)

Turns out, the shipping company didn't have any record of my order. Apparently it got lost in the system. No problem, I say, this schit happens. I called Frank from Auto-RX just to make sure he actually received my order and to see if he could figure out where it got lost in the system.

Well, Frank found the order, and, even though I didn't gripe or complain at all, he voluntarily tossed in one extra bottle of Auto-RX for free. Heck, he didn't even know that I really needed the extra bottle to begin with!

I told him it was really unnecessary for him to give me the extra bottle for free since I wasn't the slightest bit upset about the mixup, but he insisted on "making it right" for me. He stressed that his company is built on customer service and he intends to keep it that way. Needless to say, I was very impressed (and very happy to get the third bottle)!

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to applaud Frank and Auto-RX for making me a 110% satisfied customer.

Now, let's see if this stuff works!
wink.gif

Frank is a great guy! This was a couple years ago, but he actually called me to make sure my order arrived OK.
That's great service.
Great service+great product= One happy customer.

I should try that when I order a Russian bride.
grin.gif

Seriously...Frank is a hands on guy running a relatively small operation. That's the type of business that thrives on a good reputation. Too bad some companies forget it when they expand.

I second the comments regarding Frank's customer service. He is a first class human being who sell a first rate product. He is always available and ALWAYS helpful.

P.S. I always get my Auto-rx with 3-4 days after I order it even though Frank is in Florida and I am in California.
cool.gif

I think that it was two emails that i got from Frank regarding the status of my order. One that they received my order and two, that they sent it out.

Truthfully i'd buy more ARx even if Frank did not offer such good service. But Yes, it's certainly nice that he is service oriented.

I am proud to have met Frank on a few occasions. His loyalty to customer satisfaction is only rivaled by his belief in the products performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back