Auto-Rx -- Where to buy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are always looking for Auto-Parts Stores that are able to train there people to answer questions about Auto-Rx.

Auto-Rx is one chemistry that works on ratio's (each differen't) for engines-power steering-transmissions-sludge leaks- performance-mileage issues

So far the website has been the best way to make sure of customer support and up to date technical information.

I would think that the quick change oil facilities of the world would be good candidates to sell Auto-Rx. They see vehicles every day that are in dire need of the product. Plus they would get the benefit of doing a short change interval, plus a dedicated customer.

They really need better packaging if they seek retail shelf space. it's the packaging that sells the product...look at Slick 50 and the other multitide of snake oils that currently populate the shelves.

quote:

Originally posted by dbdeland:
gr8gatzby,

I hope you are not implying Auto-Rx is snake oil

Daryl

It seemed to me that he was saying that it is ironic that snake oil products like Slick 50 are marketed in retail outlets because of their slick packaging while great products like Auto-rx often are not marketed in retail outlet because they are not wrapped in a fanacy package. True. Very true.

personally, i couldn't care less about the packaging. it's just a fact of life that success on the retail level is in direct correlation with your packaging & marketing. look at proctor and gamble. look at slick 50.

[ April 28, 2006, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: gr8gatzby ]

Nice packaging can be a one time cost (or reasonable cost) if you use a qualified and creative graphics designer and stop with the bottle. However, if you are developing a marketing campaign with similar or compatible graphics across the board, it can be expensive.

I don't care what the packaging looks like. Black plastic bottle with stenciled white rattle can lettering for all I care. The stuff works. I'm working on writing up a testimonial for the Festiva I bought and cleaned with ARX as I type.

180,000 mile car, guy drives it from Chicago to Dallas, it's burning oil when it gets here, he hasn't changed it in 10K, I change oil and filter, run ARX a thousand miles later with a new filter. By the end of the rinse phase it's no longer smoking either from the tailpipe or under the hood (no more leaks) and I don't plan on doing the maintenance phase but when I hit 250K I'll probably be doing another cleaning if it needs it. Incredible product, that and the Seafoam I ran through the brake booster vacuum hose really turned this $200 car into something I can get YEARS of use out of.

Hey Occupant,

Good for you! Why make car payments and pay for expensive insurance when you don't need to?

I wrote the 'joy of discovery 91 honda' testimonial. I also posted my testimonial on other forums where i'm a regular. As i think people would value the opinion of someone they know NOT to be in the car business.

The only downside is that I've been having so much fun with my 'new' engine that i got pulled over for speeding a few weeks ago. (have you ever hear of someone stopped for speeding while traveling UP a hill!?!)

smile.gif

I'm now very tempted to go out there and try to buy someone else's sludgemonster. So that i can transform another car.

Enjoy your Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back