General G-MAX AS-03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picking up some new rubber that I ordered from Tire Rack for the VW

General G-MAX AS-03 225/45/17

Nothing like new tires!!!!!!

ge_gmax_as03_ci2_l.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet! I really like Generals and those look real nice.

I use the Altimax HP on my '09 Accord.

I've had my eye on General AS-03's for a high-performance all-season tire. Let us know how you like them in the wet.

All 4 tires are stamped "Made in Germany"

The reviews on Tire Rack were all good concenring wet traction.

Looking forward to giving these a test.

Snow traction will be interesting, but if the weather is bad, thats what the 4x4 Nitro is for
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: A_Harman
I've had my eye on General AS-03's for a high-performance all-season tire. Let us know how you like them in the wet.

IF they are for the f body, they do not make these in our stock/OEM 245/50-16 size.
In fact, they do not even bother making them in the 275/40-17 SS size either (IF you've upgraded to those)!
frown.gif

When the factory DunFlops ware out on my wife's 2014 Mazda 6, These are the ones I have in mind...if they come in that size by then. EDIT - well ?? it's the ONLY tire on TR for that size! WTth.

Heck might even go on the BMW - I see that they have the staggered sizes I would need ...may not be as good as Conti DWS, but priced better...

And I like General - Altimax HP on the Elantra have been great, we're on the 2nd set in a row.

Got them installed this afternoon. It's been raining here for three days straight so they got a good workout in wet conditions and they are as advertised
smile.gif
great wet traction.

Have to repeat it - I LOVE NEW TIRES!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back