2011 Dodge 5500 6.7 Chevron Delo 15/40 LE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a sample I took a couple months ago. I just got around to sending it in. The unit is well over 100k now and out of warranty.

4_54651311_1.jpg

Outstanding! Very impressive overall; everthing is wearing low and contamination is low.
Is the unit essentially stock as far as emmisions goes? The soot and fuel are very desirably low.

No reason whatsoever not to extend out the OCIs. Given the kind of mileage this vehicle sees annually, it's probably not sitting still much. Therefore, since warranty is out now, I'd try 10k miles a few times and see how the UOA progresses. Then I'd work up to 15k miles, again with a few UOAs. Keep running out to you get near the condemnation limits (which at this point, you're no where near .....)

The Fe is 4ppm/1k miles (or a bit less); could become your condemnation control point, but only if you ever got out that far.

I question their suggested Cu condemnation limit (Abn at 330)? That seems a bit high as even Cummins limits Cu much lower. Your engine is no where near that level; I only found it to be a bit of a descrapancy against what I'd call a traditional condemnation limit for Cu. (Often around 25 or 30).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back