fuel power 3000 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys give them a break.

There's been a few threads already about this, and unless they're stupid (which they're not) BITOG will be the first place they announce the release of the new product. I wouldn't be suprised if they offered a promotion discount for BITOGERs on the new stuff either.

If people stopped bugging them about it, maybe they could get work done and finish the testing to get it to market.
banghead.gif

quote:

Originally posted by aldive:

quote:

Originally posted by boxcartommie22:
i am getting low on fp60..any updates on the release of fp3000?

I have written them 3 times requesting info and got no response.

We answer all emails...please let me know when you sent the 3 emails and I will find our reply. We pride ourselves in our customer service and answering questions very quickly.

Here's the deal on FP3000.....it is a new product we have created and Terry helped with the testing. Terry mentioned it on here (with our permission), but we have not set a date on production as some of these raw materials have to be purchased in very large bulk quantities that, at this time, we cannot 1) afford such quantities 2) store such quantities.

We are searching for additional suppliers, but it does not look promising. Once we secure either the funding or a large account we will have to delay FP3000's debut.

Guys,
I wrote Jeff at LC and he got back to me ASAP like within a few hours! I too am low on FP but looks like I will buy another gallon or two of FP60 before this FP3000 will be out for us to purchase

You dont need to necessarily wait for FP3000. If I recall correctly, Terry's discussion on one of the threads mentioned some tradeoffs (and dont fool yourself, there are always tradeoffs in engineering new products) between what FP60 can do, and FP3000 can do.

Id buy FP60 and use it with confidence, without waiting for new stuff (if youre all out). It still is very good for lubricity enhancement,and maintaining cleanliness.

JMH

Though interested in what FP3000 will do I'm very pleased with FP60 and will continue to use it. Don't have to order LC20 and FP60 cause I live close by their headquarters. Simply stop by and pick it up. The guys at lcd are freaking kool!!!

how many preorders would it take to justify a first run production of FP3000? Methinks that more than a few thousand BITOG members would prepay, and gladly accept a delayed gratification period of a 3-6 month wait, rather than never have it at all...

quote:

Originally posted by gr8gatzby:
how many preorders would it take to justify a first run production of FP3000? Methinks that more than a few thousand BITOG members would prepay, and gladly accept a delayed gratification period of a 3-6 month wait, rather than never have it at all...

Start a commitment poll of some sort and if you get a couple thousand BITOG members to commit we would be very willing to do it.

quote:

Originally posted by Mr Magoo:
WHEN WILL WE SEE FP60 & FP30 in retail stores ??????????????

Very tough deal to accomplish. Really the best way is for current customers to demand it at Autozone, Pepboys, ect......

Also retail markup would not be like you think...shipping that you pay would be figured in some how.

quote:

Originally posted by GROUCHO MARX:
I'm waiting for the FP60 clearance sale. In a couple of months I'l be ready to re-order.

There will be no FP60 clearance sell. FP60 will continue to be produced and sold.

I am sure a lot of people will commit to buy FP3000 if LCD can post some test results.
patriot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back