Machinery Lubrication Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just signed up for their free magazine. Has anyone read any articles from there or receive their magazine, could you give me so insight on what you think. This is not spam, I'm asking a legit question, this is not at all a loaded question or trying to send someone to this site.

Its mainly a magazine for the person who deals with Industrial lubrication issues.

LubesNGreases is another good magazine for the generalist.

What information are you hoping to learn? Look through this main forum Science and Technology of Oils and Lubricant Additives, for specifics on lubricants.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: MolaKule
Its mainly a magazine for the person who deals with Industrial lubrication issues.

LubesNGreases is another good magazine for the generalist.

What information are you hoping to learn? Look through this main forum Science and Technology of Oils and Lubricant Additives, for specifics on lubricants.

I already read everything on this site, I just want more literature, never hurts to hear a different perspective, as long it's scientific and not hear say. Thanks for the input.

Quote:
as long it's scientific and not hear say

Well then, become a member of the STLE and get Tribology and Lubrication Technology.

Originally Posted By: MolaKule
Quote:
as long it's scientific and not hear say

Well then, become a member of the STLE and get Tribology and Lubrication Technology.

I will check it out. I still say this is the best oil site ( BITOG) it's a heck of lot more interesting and the interaction with the people here is second to known, but I like to become little more in depth in oil and such, so I can have those more in detail conversations. Thanks Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back