Handmade bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,
20.gif
indeed!!

I wonder why one of my faves, Seven Cycles was not there??
21.gif

I'd like a nice handmade lugged steel frame but they are way out of my price range.

I saw the tandem on the home page...every time I see one it makes me very curious. My boyfriend and I both ride and I wonder if it would be really fun or we would just hate each other...
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: jen0910
I'd like a nice handmade lugged steel frame but they are way out of my price range.

I saw the tandem on the home page...every time I see one it makes me very curious. My boyfriend and I both ride and I wonder if it would be really fun or we would just hate each other...
smile.gif

I'm no tandem rider, but I've heard from a few couples and basically it seems to be a love/hate relationship. You'll need very clear communications, trust and a strong relationship with your spouse/significant other.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: The_Eric
I'm no tandem rider, but I've heard from a few couples and basically it seems to be a love/hate relationship. You'll need very clear communications, trust and a strong relationship with your spouse/significant other.

Yeah, that's what I have heard too. I need to find someone who has one so we could try it first if we were ever seriously considering buying one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back