Auto Rx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm considering this for both of my vehicles (1994 Olds Cutlass Supreme - 176,000 & 1999 Chevy Suburban - 102,000). Both do city and highway driving, although the Suburban gets more miles on it (25,000 a year vs. 12,000 or so for the Olds).

Has anyone actually used this product? Results - good or bad? I've read quite a bit on the product, but I'd like some feedback from folks who've actually used it and the effects it had on their vehicles. Thanks!

check out the additive forum. lots of people have used it. mostly good feedback. I am about to finish my second cycle and am pleased so far.

Thanks for the input. Sorry to anyone who sees this post not in the correct place - my mistake.
frown.gif

Yes it is hot here. My school mascot also happens to be the Sun Devils of Arizona State whom we love very much despite their performance this season.

I've done two engines and currently in the process of doing two more of my own. Also currently using it on my best friend's car and my brother's truck.

KC STRIP,

Whith the high mileage you have on your two vehicles you might want to do 2 applications of Auto-Rx on each of the vehicles depending on the amount of sludge you have good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back