Does square.com work with PAYPAL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY! I see something cool, the square.com CREDIT CARD READER!! Does it work with PayPal?

best. Thing. For. Business. EVER!

Yard sales..............

PayPal? Y/N?

Square.com is a competing service to PayPal Here. If you want to accept paypal as a mode of payment, then use the PayPal Here app.

I am on the board of a non-profit and we use the square for many of our activities and merchandise sales. Great software and product, never had an issue and our customers at these events think its cool. They can get a text or email receipt.

Those credit card readers are an incredible use of technology. Make the smallest of businesses all the more appealing to work with.

I rarely carry more than $20 cash with me and do not use checks.

Is BK going to this kind of tech? Is tool, inc. setting up shop?

CC processing is $$$ business. Paypal and whatnot fees are very high.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2

Tool, Inc.
smile.gif

JHZR2, I have had PayPal for awhile and I am racking my brains for ways to make $$$. I just listed that TV for sale on Craigslist and though it won' thappen in time.. I KNOW people could pay me with a credit card.

I know PayPla sucks but the square.com ad came on right around the time the Daytona 500 finished last night, with a (non-lethal) crash on the last lap.. caught my eye. It really is easier for people to use credit rather than cash. That's how I roll..

Now, if only I had product.
smirk.gif
(*Though: This COULD apply for .. a traveling car salesman, selling cars to people on their CC as a method of payment?)
whistle.gif

AND, last but not east.. I am all happy and jumping up and down and "scheming," if you will, about a vehicle I see in your neck of the woods, JHZR2. Can I PM you the ad? Your opinion? Thank you

Originally Posted By: JHZR2

2.75%/swipe or $275/month flat unlimited swipes.

Good for GearHeadTool for thinking ideas out. Not much in startup fees for getting this type of business moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back