2 Auto-RX or Not

Status
Not open for further replies.
I first ran an Auto-RX (used M-1 SS for 1500 miles) 30,000 miles ago followed by 2 OCIs (full synthetics) with a maintaince dose. The next 3 OCIs were syn-blends with the recommends usage of LC. Currently using full synthetics again with LC. I think I should still have a pretty clean engine. Last UOA was very good. Should I Auto-RX again or not?

TIA...bgin

Auto-Rx should be used every 25000 miles ( if you chooose not to impliment maintenance dose) what else is going to clean your ring packs? You follow application format for Auto-Rx cleaning of your particular engine. Send oil analysis to Dyson Oil Analysis and if UOA does not show major numbers of change. Auto-Rx will pay for analysis and we will refund your Auto-Rx cost Last you agree to post these numbers good-bad-ugly Happy Fourth Of July To Our Military and all of us lucky enough to be in the USA.

If you have been consistently useing LC since you did your Auto-Rx treatment I would imagine you your are fine! I think that the fact that your UOA is still good is a good indicator of the engines health. I think that if consuption is not an issue and it is not leaking oil or sludgeing up why do another Auto-RX just yet! I think I would keep useing the LC and hold off on the AUto-RX unless you have a reason to use it! The LC and synthetic oil should e keeping that engine really clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back