What is your favorite general purpose lube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love deep creep by sea foam, got a free bottle of royal purple lube a few years back at a carshow, dont know if it was ever in production but man it was awsome

ASTROGLIDE.jpg

Originally Posted By: 2cool
My new favorite is the Liquid Wrench L4 or L104. The solid lubricant is ceramic reinforced teflon, with a soybean based carrier oil. Great on guns, mower decks, and am waiting for the winter with the rusted lug nuts.

+1. If you changed the name and had to order on line, people would be raving. It is cheap and available at most stores.
I switched from PBB.

BTW-Just cleaned guns from a wet deer season. It did great as a cleaner, I am testing on a shotgun to see how it does as a protectant. It did well on DIY test on Tractorbynet. I have not used it on actions, not sure if it is too heavy a lube compared to Rem oil or dry lubes.

Last edited:
I've got a nice set of spray lubricants and I definitely use CRC Multulube most.
2dvqt1y.jpg

It's got great creeping properties but sets as a sticky gel once the solvent evaporates. It's resistant to water wash out and temperatures of up to 200C (400F).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back