M&P45 Flat Dark Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just took the plunge into the MP world. So far I like the pistol. It is rock solid with about 100 rounds down range. I also have the HK45 and give the edge to that gun in terms of build quality, the M&P is very close though. Anyone else have the M&P 45? Thoughts?

S&W makes good stuff(selective memory regarding the Sigma series). The HK lineup is top notch, but I believe a little high priced for what you get. Also HK has been kind of wishy washy on the second amendment in the past and their customer service when I had an FFL was not exactly the most friendly or helpful.

Originally Posted By: Robenstein
S&W makes good stuff(selective memory regarding the Sigma series). The HK lineup is top notch, but I believe a little high priced for what you get. Also HK has been kind of wishy washy on the second amendment in the past and their customer service when I had an FFL was not exactly the most friendly or helpful.

Yeah, their politics are not optimal towards civilian use. . . . but they do make one heck of a pistol. Overbuilt term comes to mind. The HK45 (non USP) was designed by Ken Hackathorn and Larry Vickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back