Wix oil filter availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Oreilly the only store that carries Wix oil filters? I wish Walmart sold them :^(

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Is Oreilly the only store that carries Wix oil filters? I wish Walmart sold them :^(

Napa Gold.

Walmart sells FRAM orange can. Just as good for what you are doing.

Yeah I usually order from rockauto.. You can also do a Part number search and put in the wix part number. That have alot filters they dont list by application. Got a few tractor filters from there.

fleetfilter is good, but they are a little steep on shipping the one time I ordered from them.

If you don't want to order online, there is Orielly's and Napa. the Napa Gold is rebranded wix.

Last edited:
check amazon. i've seen mobil 1 oil filters for $8 instead of $13 like they are in stores.

Yeah, I put on a wix today. O'Reilly had it behind the counter, not sure why they do that.

Amazon had mine, but it was a few dollars more (sometimes Amazon is cheaper).

The Wix seemed pretty nice.

Hope you can find a reliable source for them.

Originally Posted By: KevGuy
Walmart sells FRAM orange can. Just as good for what you are doing.

While I'm not an orange-can hater, I don't see how one is "just as good" for the OP's 1996 Nissan 300ZX. I'd certainly use something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back