Apple acknowledges Iphone 5 camera problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: rg200amp
Apple haters won't like this!

http://news.consumerreports.org/electron...e-iphone-5.html

No! Truth! It can be!!!!!!!

Finally someone with a little bit of common sense came out and said it. When I was a little kid, learning to use a film camera, I remember being taught not to shoot against the sun for this exact reason. Now obviously, some photographers shoot against the sun on purpose - they use this lens flare as part of their technique, to give their pictures more character. But it sounds like Apple haters knew nothing about this.

LOL
I know this exists, but I have yet to experience it myself.
Maybe because my years of training prevents me from shooting such stupid angles!!!

No, its an apple thing because they think they are better than physics and charge more for the luxury of it!

LOL.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete

Now obviously, some photographers shoot against the sun on purpose - they use this lens flare as part of their technique, to give their pictures more character.

+1

Here is a shot I did for a T-Shirt catalog last year. Took me two SB700 speedlights to light her up. I wanted the sky over exposed because marketing material was going to be placed there. It took some trial and error to get the flare how I wanted it.

vesgf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back