Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rebought the MIL's VRNG under 3 and sold today over 4. Funny story how I sold it....had to call the wife and guide her through the process. I was not expecting the blip today and I can't access her account from my phone. Wife was digging the quick profit.

I also sold all my shares of VRNG in my SD IRA account.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
I rebought the MIL's VRNG under 3 and sold today over 4. Funny story how I sold it....had to call the wife and guide her through the process. I was not expecting the blip today and I can't access her account from my phone. Wife was digging the quick profit.

I also sold all my shares of VRNG in my SD IRA account.

Oh so sweet. I was bummed out for you for nuthin'!

I love Coal, clean Coal.
smile.gif

You were. Sometimes when I get stopped out, I'll rebuy when I'm bottom fishing. It's interesting - the falling knife theory and all but by paying the entry fee (and exit fee) you SOMETIMES avoid the big minus sign. It's human nature to think every stock will go up after you buy and it's the same for doubling down - but in reality it's better to get tossed out and then re-decide.

Believe it or not that was the first time my wife traded a stock. I think she she liked it a little too much.
crazy2.gif
grin2.gif

Got 5.19 for the rest of mine. That run-up was just too tempting and I don't want to be a pig.
grin.gif

Got in VRNG this morning at 4.45 and just got out at 5.11 YAY! Redemption. I love gap fill mornings. Looks like 5.45 is a key price on it; if it can break above it and it acts as support, I might get back in.

Thanks Pitch. Wish I would have done it with options; just checked and there's over 4,000 Oct 5 calls trading today. A few months ago there was hardly any.

Yea, I had this thing at 1.29. Was going to but a TON more at ~0.90.
33.gif

Pullback, I'm back in.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow tpitcher is right. He was talking about loading up vrng couple weeks ago, around 3.40. Now it is at 5.25 .

tpitcher, do you think I can make some money with $5000 ??

Originally Posted By: moto94536

tpitcher, do you think I can make some money with $5000 ??

Be careful out there. Only make smart moves and only with money you would not miss if you lost it all.

This one has already run up on anticipation, I would not buy it now, IMHO. It "may" fly, but it could still go way down.

Always use wise judgement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: tpitcher
Got 5.19 for the rest of mine. That run-up was just too tempting and I don't want to be a pig.
grin.gif

Nice play! I thought the saying was "Pigs get fat and Hogs get slaughtered." LOL Be a pig!
smile.gif

I usually sell too early, but I cannot stand to watch a big profit whittle away.

"Bulls make money, Bears make money, Pigs get slaughtered."

Originally Posted By: tpitcher
I usually sell too early, but I cannot stand to watch a big profit whittle away.

"Bulls make money, Bears make money, Pigs get slaughtered."

Isn't that always the case? But no one ever went broke taking a profit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back