7.3L Diesel - Shell Rotella T6 - Back to Back UOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are two of my UOAs. My only two so far.

Make of it what you will and comment.

E68110-page-001.jpg

E74575-page-001.jpg

Wow, your truck is magically increasing the TBN and additives! You'll never need to change the oil again at this rate!

Please, tell us your secret!

Originally Posted By: Pajamarama
You may want to remove your personal info from the postings? Your call.

I tried. Cant edit the post for new images, so I cropped the old ones. They look the same to me, perhaps thats just the cached file. Hopefully the change will take.

Keep an eye on your private messages on the forum spooner65. I notified the mods and hopefully one can help you edit the post with your new pics.

great UOA's

Originally Posted By: Texan4Life
Keep an eye on your private messages on the forum spooner65. I notified the mods and hopefully one can help you edit the post with your new pics.

great UOA's

Thank you sir.

EDIT: The new picture modifications have taken effect and have cropped out the personal data.

Yes, my truck has always responded well to Shell T6. I live in sunny southern California so I dont get to test the cold start characteristics, but I'll take what I can get.

Last edited:
Decent performance; typical. Literally typical - right in line with UAs.

To get the value out of the fluid, you'll need to extend your OCIs out to a point at least equal to the cost.

Good showing for the engine. Now, can you make it pay out for your wallet? Only time will tell; but you're on the right track!

Originally Posted By: Spooner65
EDIT: The new picture modifications have taken effect and have cropped out the personal data.

For what it's worth, I still see your personal info in the images. First time I've looked at this thread, so it's not a cached copy being shown.

I would have a moderator change your image links.

They are linked to a photobucket; I cannot change the details of the image. He can ask that the images be removed, and start over. He can PM me or report his post for help.

Last edited:
I would stick with 5000 mile changes. Your engine wore as much after 3000 miles as it did with the first 5000 you put on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back