FUEL POWER for GAS (FP Plus and FP60)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody use this?
Opinions? Comments?

fuel_subimages.jpg

http://lcdinc.com/products_fuel_power.php

This stuff is supposed to clean as good as techron and like techron does not increase bearing wear when used. There is quite of few people that swear by this.

I have used both FP60 & LC20 faithfully for 9+ years. My valve train in both vehicles is spotless in a 17 year old and a 11 year old vehicle. They have been run with blend oils. The 17 year old goes 8,500 mile OCI's without regard to time. The truck gets 5,000 mile or 1 year OCI's. I'm most likely to go over the 1 year mark if I don't reach 5,000 miles. Most of my driving is to work which is 10 miles each way. Some highway for the truck and a once a year vacation highway drive for the 17 year car and some other highway driving. The Zetec engine in the car "pulses" more at light throttle without FP60. I also began adding it to my heating oil which was pluging the filter on the injector motor and carboning the firing electrodes casusing them to not work. Now they are clean after 2 years of using FP60 in the heating oil.

Does your engine need these, absolutely not. But does it help, yes.

Whimsey

Agrees with Whimsey 100%! I've used LC20 and FP60 since 2006... Their products work as advertised! LC20 really worked awesome in my sons 08 F150 4R75E Transmission-->Which was added at the time of a flush...

add another person to the list. I use FP plus in the gas at every fill up in both my rides. product has kept my rides running great.

I used it , but the expense and trouble was not worth it to me.
I have no evidence except what is on paper - what it should do.

Now? A good Techron type once or twice a year, and usually MMO in the tank.

About 1yr and 1/2 ago I quit using the FP60 and started using a mixture of MMO & TC-W3...

MMO @ 500:1
TC-W3 @ 850:1

Mix both up in a 32oz bottle shake real well and then distribute it into 6oz Gumout Regane Bottles...

6oz per 25 gallons of gasoline... Normally try to add every other fill up... My son's 08 FX4 with the 5.4L 3V really likes this combo...

I still use the LC20 @ each oil change...

i have use FP60 before and loving it. my supply have run out and wonder have anyone experience better result with the FP60 plus? the concentration is so low and i wonder does it really help.

In the good old days here! LCDinc would visit here quite often to answer quetions and give advice... Now you just have to word of mouth... LoL... Kinda like our government... Who ya gonna Beleive? Or Trust? ROFL!

Tay I really don't know how you will be able to tell any difference... If any at all... Only thing I can tell you too do is message LCD and ask them personally... They will get back with you within 24hrs... Just remember! They are salesmen too!

Originally Posted By: -SyN-
In the good old days here! LCDinc would visit here quite often to answer quetions and give advice... Now you just have to word of mouth... LoL... Kinda like our government... Who ya gonna Beleive? Or Trust? ROFL!

Tay I really don't know how you will be able to tell any difference... If any at all... Only thing I can tell you too do is message LCD and ask them personally... They will get back with you within 24hrs... Just remember! They are salesmen too!

thks. i read up abit on the different. i noted especially MolaKule posts. here are a few different he mention:

1) soy base hence burn greener and extra measure of cleaning
2) better UCL
3) special component to improve atomization
4) small dosage

the reason i got FP60 is at the dealer shop, those FP60 plus bottles are badly deformed.

I have used both... not too sure on their effectiveness. As an oil additive, does do much for DI-only engines.

I gone Starton on my car... an 1 oz per gas tank & every 5000 miles I dump in a bottle of Gumout Regane High Mileage, to make sure the fuel level sensor doesn't get fouled.

Originally Posted By: Tay
the reason i got FP60 is at the dealer shop, those FP60 plus bottles are badly deformed.

That is really old stock, they have not sold FP60 for about 5 years when they changed to FP+
both suck moisture out of the air being very hydrophilic

LCD here. Thought I would chime in on this thread as well. We are still around and business is doing well. We still would like to be a sponsor here, but Helen went in a different direction. We would still love to sponsor if Helen has openings.

To the last post by ProUltraZ we have never stopped selling FP60.

FP60 as well as LC20 or FPPlus are maintenance products and ongoing use will prevent buildup and issues that come with carbon build up. FP60 and FPPlus add lubricity to fuels as well and allow for better combustion of the fuel. For diesel they will greatly reduce soot levels.

They do work ,and I am not just saying that as a salesmen (Syn :)). I became involved with Lube Control many years ago because of the overwhelming data through used oil analysis that these products work and work well. We then tested as SwRI in San Antonio to remove all doubts. In 20+ years of SwRI testing fuel additives we were the 3rd to prove increased fuel economy.

Give us a try if you never have and here's a coupon code to help with shipping.

Coupon code for 10% off 80795.

Thanks,

Jeff Edwards

If someone thinks the shipping charges are unreasonable, then perhaps someone hasn't tried shipping recently. While USPS will take a letter across the country for less than 50c with no guarantee of delivery, ask FedEx to take a 10 pound package half way across the country and you will pay more than $10, especially to a residential address destination.

I love there LC20! Works the best I have found. There FP+ is good too. I have not used it in over 1 year..Have to buy a gallon again. It does increase mpg but over used it since I was used to the old FP (twice the dosage).

Originally Posted By: LCD
LCD here. Thought I would chime in on this thread as well. We are still around and business is doing well. We still would like to be a sponsor here, but Helen went in a different direction. We would still love to sponsor if Helen has openings.

To the last post by ProUltraZ we have never stopped selling FP60.

FP60 as well as LC20 or FPPlus are maintenance products and ongoing use will prevent buildup and issues that come with carbon build up. FP60 and FPPlus add lubricity to fuels as well and allow for better combustion of the fuel. For diesel they will greatly reduce soot levels.

They do work ,and I am not just saying that as a salesmen (Syn :)). I became involved with Lube Control many years ago because of the overwhelming data through used oil analysis that these products work and work well. We then tested as SwRI in San Antonio to remove all doubts. In 20+ years of SwRI testing fuel additives we were the 3rd to prove increased fuel economy.

Give us a try if you never have and here's a coupon code to help with shipping.

Coupon code for 10% off 80795.

Thanks,

Jeff Edwards

do you guys ship to asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back