New Kreen Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another older van in my collection of 3500 Savanas. 2006 3500 model with 6.0 gas engine. Driver told me the idle has been deteriorating and it felt sluggish.

Drove it today and it felt like it was towing a trailer. Logs say this unit has also started using a bit of oil, less than a quart per month, which is a LOT of miles for us.

Before I took off this AM I put 2 cups Kreen in the oil, topped her off with M1 0w-40 and put 2 cups in the gas with 3/4 tank.

Before I even got to the first job she was all smooth and sweet at idle, I can imagine the [censored] being melted out of the motor. I'll report again soon on the oil consumption as I will be watching this one closely.

But, but, how could that be? Tests, where are the tests? All we have are your testimonials/anecdotes. Placebo effects, its in your head man. This is a bit of some of the typical replies from the Anti Kreen and Anti MMO guys. I figured I take the first shot. Kinda just kidding.

Nice report! I'm looking forward to your oil consumption report!

thanks for the new update on Kreen. it sure does a nice job from what I and others have seen.

@Demarpaint: Yeah, that's fine with me. I love the stuff, and if anyone has an older well maintained car they should try some. They may not believe it.

@matrass: This is my 3rd gallon of the product. I have used it on cars and trucks with amazing results. It simply cleans better than anything out there, and without any problems.

It didnt help the ticking lifter at cold start on my 91 BMW, but Im sure it is a good add all the same!

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
@Demarpaint: Yeah, that's fine with me. I love the stuff, and if anyone has an older well maintained car they should try some. They may not believe it.

@matrass: This is my 3rd gallon of the product. I have used it on cars and trucks with amazing results. It simply cleans better than anything out there, and without any problems.

I hear ya buddy, I tried it and know it works. Some people think we're shills for certain products when we share positive results from our own personal experiences, that's all. Good thing you had the brains to give that a shot before diving in head first into costly repairs!

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
It didnt help the ticking lifter at cold start on my 91 BMW, but Im sure it is a good add all the same!

Exactly. And it should be noted that it is unlikely to resolve all issues. Sounds like you just have a bit of extra clearance, clarence.

It made for easier starts and smoothed out (not eliminated) a rough spot between 70-75 mph. No miracles but it did make a difference for me.

Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
You can do the same with MMO.

Yes, but it takes longer.

And here's where we part.

kreen is dozens of times more active, very fast, and DISSOLVES coke and carbon.

MMO will, but it could take years!

use kreen today, get results today!

And here's where we part.

kreen is dozens of times more active, very fast, and DISSOLVES coke and carbon.

MMO will, but it could take years!

use kreen today, get results today!

No parting needed. Kreen works much faster no doubt about it. As far as products taking years to clean something up, if at all, we both know what that product is, and it costs a lot more than MMO or Kreen.
smile.gif

Why not do your engine a favor and use a cleaner full time, dont wait till its all varnish and carbon. PS, how much is a gallon of Kreen anyway?

Hey, we use MMO. And have run a fleet for DECADES. Not new to this.

I've tried everything to extend the life of my service vehicles, and I mean everything. Pre-lubers, bypass set ups, etc., nothing ever like kreen. It is unique.

If you haven't used it then what are you talking about? How would you know?

It's a free world, if you don't wanna, you don't have to.

Hey, we use MMO. And have run a fleet for DECADES. Not new to this.

I've tried everything to extend the life of my service vehicles, and I mean everything. Pre-lubers, bypass set ups, etc., nothing ever like kreen. It is unique.

If you haven't used it then what are you talking about? How would you know?

It's a free world, if you don't wanna, you don't have to.

Right.

They want the truth? They can't handle the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back