AutoRX = Miracle! (Extreme Improvement)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I would just like to report my results using AutoRX. I found out about AutoRX in this forum through bobistheoilguy site.

Here is some background about my car. It is a Mitsubishi Eclipse 1.8L SOHC base model, manual transmission. Mileage is 190K. I'm 2nd owner. Bought it at 70K in 2000. Yes, I drive about 40K a year (being a computer consultant). Engine oil I have used has always been mixed. Sometimes, syn, sometimes, dino, sometimes, blend. Gas used has always been 87 regular.

Back when it was 130K miles, I changed the fuel filter, spark plugs, distributor cap + rotor, spark plug wires. After that, I've gotten a slight hestitation (during acceleration up to 2000 RPM) and missing (sitting idle). Thinking I've goofed up somehow (except there is nothing to goof up, spark plugs are gapped right, etc), I've taken my car to dealer, spent $100 on checking with computer analysis machine. It didn't help. Then, I took it to another local shop. They said it was fine and all in my head.

Ok. So, at any rate it has been like that and I have lived with it since then.

Anyway, I'm right now in my 1st cleaning application with AutoRX. 1000 miles into it.

That hesitation and missing problem is gone. I've been leaking oil and smoking (big smokes clouds for a couple of minutes in the morning that fog out the entire street). The color of the smoke is blueish-white-gray color (there, doesn't it cover all colors? ;-). The oil leak has been about 1qt per 500 miles before AutoRX.

1000 miles into AutoRX cleaning, smoking is gone! Leaking is reduced to 1/3 qt for the past 1000 miles!

The last surprising thing is MPG. I always drive from KS 66762 to KS 66210 (about 120 miles) 3-4 times a week. My tank is 12-gallon-tank. I ususally get 3 one-way trips. So about 29-30 MPG highway.

The other day, guess what happened? After 2 one-way-trip (round-trip), I have almost 1/2 tank left. So, instead of getting 360 per tank, I got around 450! 37 MPG highway !!! How the heck was that possible?

That's a whopping 7 MPG improvement just because of AutoRX!

Did I mention the smooth engine and just the floating-in-air feeling at 85 MPH?

All I can say is d*mn miracle.

Now my car is running better than the day I bought it. However, my clutch is about due in another 5K-10K miles. Last changed was at 50K miles by previous owner. Last week I just changed a dead factory alternator at 188K myself. Some mechanics charge more than I do! You are looking at Mr. Frugal at extreme.

The way it is running right now, I plan to run till 250K w/o expecting any engine problem.

It better be. After 2K on new paint, 1k on body work (hit 2 deers at 80MPH 1.5 yrs ago, replaced a driver-side fender and a little work on the door, thank god everything was fine except side fender), 1K on water pump, alignment, timing-belts, tie-rod on this car with $500 book value! I bill mileage to all my clients. So this car has more than paid itself off (4 times over) even with the spending.

She is a definite keeper, not to mention emotional attachment with me and my wife!!!

Thanks for such a great product Frank!!! I'm now a believer and quite excited.

The guy who ordered from KS 66762 in January.

In the case of my last car as far as I can tell Auto-RX stopped a seal leak. I had tried both Valvoline MaxLife oil (which is supposed to contain seal conditioners) and a oil supplement that was supposed to stop seal leaks. My car did run smoothly with the Vavoline MaxLife but it did not stop the seal leak. The supplement also did not stop the seal leak. I decided to try Auto-RX. I don't think my car engine interior was that dirty because I had been changing oil every 3000 miles. The oil did not seem to get extremely dirty with Auto-RX in the oil but I did notice that the first oil filter I used during the Auto-RX cleaning seemed to be getting plugged up. Oil drained slowly out of it after I had removed it.

Anyway, the leak stopped! I can't prove it was the Auto-RX but the leak stopped after the Auto-RX cleaning. I have been a believer in Auto-RX ever since. And a guy at this web site did a test on Auto-RX with a very dirty engine. The engine seemed to become considerably cleaner.

Right now I am using Auto-RX in a maintenance dose (3 oz.) in my engine. I want to make sure that my engine stays clean.

I just ordered 3 bottles of this Miracle juice for the 1995 Mitsubishi Montero which is also a gas hog/smoker. It does not burn/leak oil but it wastes a **** loada gas due to the sludge and varnish. I can't wait for this.

Hpisavage21

You won't be disappointed. It worked for me and I'm not even half-way done yet.

Of course, I think your Montero is a bigger (Land-Cruiser-like) car. So, you probably wouldn't get 37 MPG like my little small car.

But, nonetheless, it would be better than before. Smoother engine, more power, better MPG etc. It's worth it.

Larry.

quote:

The other day, guess what happened? After 2 one-way-trip (round-trip), I have almost 1/2 tank left. So, instead of getting 360 per tank, I got around 450! 37 MPG highway !!! How the heck was that possible?

Please let us know if this improvement continues over several tanks. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back