BITOG Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plans are being finalized for the BITOG meeting. MolaKule is planning to attend and will give a power point presentation on oils and additives. Some of the members that are planning to attend are Quattro Pete, jaj, ChiTD1, Chevyboy14 and Tomcat27. There will be a lot of good information and a chance for us to get to know the people we talk to on the web site. I am looking forward to seeing you on September 8th.

Wish I could but we are getting ready to move Aug 27th and we are moving further away. If I were still in AR I might have been able to make it but by the meeting date, we will be unpacking in AZ. Hopefully you can post some notes from the presenters.

Great news. Doug Hillary is an author and has agreed to give a talk. Here is his reply to my e-mail. The main book was the “Commercial Vehicle Technical Handbook” which was first printed in 1988. It is now out of print but I will bring a copy along
as a reference. Other Books and Papers were for consumers on demand and for specific reasons.
I’ll also bring along a copy of my 1975 Report to Industry in New Zealand made as the AHI Research Fellow of 1975. We will be able to compare products then an now.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you on September 8th.

Helen

Here is the address for the meeting:

Chicago Marriott Naperville
1801 North Naper Boulevard · Naperville, Illinois 60563 USA

The phone number is: 630-505-4900

What is the starting time of the meeting?

The reason I ask is I am trying to determine whether to drive in or arrive Friday nite.

BTW, I will have about 15 different samples of additives and base oils for "show-and-tell."

Looking forward to seeing you fellow BITOGERS.

Last edited:
I'll be returning from my weekly business trip that Friday night too. I take it everyone is staying at said Marriott hotel?

I would love to attend (especially as it will be relatively close) but won't be able to do so - my wife works Saturdays to early afternoon and I will have charge of our 2 year old & 3 week old... exhausting work!

Hope everyone has a great time, and please enjoy one or more Two Brothers' Cane & Ebel at the afterparty for me!

And unfortunately I have to withdraw my attendance. My supervisor decided to tell me today that I can't have those days off because they need me to be here, and I can have different days off instead. Sucks, sorry about that all, I was looking forward to attending
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back