Chinesse Trying to Copy Auto-Rx????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard this a while back on this site. Why are the Chinesse and Japanesse trying so hard to copy Franks product?

If the Japanese and the Chinese are trying to copy the stuff, then it has to be good. You sure would not see the Japanese trying to copy a small car designed by GM or Ford.

I used to have some software on my computer which told me where break in attempts on my computer were coming from. A lot were coming from China.

quote:

Originally posted by JohnBrowning:
I heard this a while back on this site. Why are the Chinesse and Japanesse trying so hard to copy Franks product?

Why? Maybe because it works?
grin.gif

Well I think the Americans, Russians, Germans and English....but maybe not the bloody French are trying to copy it, too.....

Funny spelling of the Chinese and Japanese.
grin.gif

If something works there will be knock-offs, the better it works the more knock-offs there will be.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

G-Man II I never said it did not work!I especialy like how well it worked in my transmission. My complaint is not with the product. My main complaint has been how systematicly people are attacked for posting anything other then glowing reviews. Even nuetral coments have not been well tolerated in the past. This has been my complaint.

This is the only product that has that type of responce to any type of testimonials that are not glowing.

I was woundering what was prompting them to try to reverse engineer this product when they could be persueing liscense agreement?

Thanks Sprintman! I had no idea that they had a big pollution problem. I would not want to do business with Chicom. industrail complex either.

quote:

Originally posted by JohnBrowning:
Why are the Chinesse and Japanesse trying so hard to copy Franks product?

They copy everything over there...no regard for intellectual property. I heard they have agents following Frank around and have even planted bugs in his office.

You guys are a riot!

[ August 23, 2003, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: CJH ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back