Baseball bats, why not, no license to carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice three or four D cell Maglight. Most moron skulls won't even blemish the thing. Cleans up well, too, because they are water resistant. A four cell is pretty big, but you can get both hands on it, top and bottom. ON the other hand, a Colt 380 is an easy carry.

Last edited:
Victorian/Ewardian England, it was fashionable to carry a cane or walking stick for the same reasons.
Nothing new(s) here.
Isn't there even a saying "Tread lightly and carry a big stick"?

Originally Posted By: mechanicx
China sounds like the kind of dystopia that some seem to want and the US is becoming.

From what I've heard they say the same thing there; just vice-versa!

They say if you carry a bat you should have a ball and glove for proper context. EG you weren't looking for trouble.

droogs.jpg

China, Japan and many other "good" societies are homogeneous (put simply, the people are not markedly different) . And, in many cases, they have been this way for thousands of years.

That is not the case here in the USA. The melting pot does not contain just one flavor. We have criminals flooding over the Southern border daily. We have groups of people who reject civilized culture and embrace tribal ways.

For goodness sake, recognize the situation for what it is and act accordingly.

Originally Posted By: Cujet
China, Japan and many other "good" societies are homogeneous (put simply, the people are not markedly different) . And, in many cases, they have been this way for thousands of years.

That is not the case here in the USA. The melting pot does not contain just one flavor. We have criminals flooding over the Southern border daily. We have groups of people who reject civilized culture and embrace tribal ways.

Unfortunately the USA used to be pretty much a homogeneous society until the "Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965", this has basically destroyed what we once knew as our country.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Originally Posted By: Cujet

Unfortunately the USA used to be pretty much a homogeneous society until the "Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965", this has basically destroyed what we once knew as our country.

You sound like a fearful elderly little man when you make statements like this. I do not know if this is your intention or not.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
They say if you carry a bat you should have a ball and glove for proper context. EG you weren't looking for trouble.

droogs.jpg

I currently have 3 bats in my car. But we are pretty far removed from Alex and his merry band of "droogs".
lol.gif

I also have 3 mitts (mine, youth catcher, youth fielder), full catcher gear, batting helmet, gloves, and a bucket full of baseballs. Little League baseball is hard on trunk space.
lol.gif

droogs.jpg

I liked Clockwork Orange.

When we were kids, we carried bats with a glove and a ball. If we only carried bats, the police would harass us and take our bats. We carried bats because there was a lot of child abductions, and teenage punks. We were about 10 years old at the time. Mexicans use to walk around with bats with nails sticking out of the end. The Police never bothered them.

Originally Posted By: Loobed

droogs.jpg

I liked Clockwork Orange.

When we were kids, we carried bats with a glove and a ball. If we only carried bats, the police would harass us and take our bats. We carried bats because there was a lot of child abductions, and teenage punks. We were about 10 years old at the time. Mexicans use to walk around with bats with nails sticking out of the end. The Police never bothered them.

Yarbles! Great bolshy yarblockos to you. I'll meet you with chain or nozh or britva anytime, not having you aiming tolchocks at me reasonless. Well, it stands to reason I won't have it.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

Quote:

You sound like a fearful elderly little man when you make statements like this. I do not know if this is your intention or not.

I'm not sure if you are replying to me or the other poster.

However, I am not elderly nor am I fearful. The problem is that whenever a white person raises the issue of racial distinction they are branded a racist, yet when any other racial group does the exact same it is not.

The truth is that until the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965 the US was for all intensive purposes a homogeneous nation (go look up the definition of "nation" in the dictionary) which promoted the long held norms of our European descendants, who are indeed white. You can watch the rapid decline of the USA post 1965 when we have been literally flooded by other races that do NOT share cultural and other norms within the white european racial group. This is not my opinion, it is an obvious fact.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back