'Nother Auto-Rx success story

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend has a ratty old Dodge Caravan that she's put too much money into. The engine had a strong lifter tick at 125,000 miles. I put a bottle of Auto-Rx into her oil and taped a note to her dash telling her the mileage to get an oil change.

She got the oil change at the usual good independent shop she uses, told the mechanic about my efforts, and he said that I shouldn't have done it--could cause engine problems.

The next time she was at the shop to get belt changed, this same mechanic/shop owner said that he wished his engine sounded as good as her's!

I didn't get her car back for the second dose, but it's still running better than it has in a long time. Thanks to Frank for his excellent product and the fine customer service he's given me...I needed some Auto-Rx on a deadline for another car and got it early.

Ken

Great story Ken,

I'll add to it. I treated all four of my vehicles with Auto-RX, and have a maintenance amount in them now. All four engines run quiet. I have opened the hood just to watch them idle, and they barely move and seem to be firing equally on all cylinders all the time.

The fact that three of them run well does not surprise me, it't the fourth one that amazes me. This 96 Pontiac Sunfire with 75k has been driven hard for years, and run out of oil once. When it was running, you knew it. It had that typical miss-fire that you could hear from the tail pipe.

Yesterday I came home from work, parked the truck and walked to the house. When I got to the garage I could hear something, so I turned and walked back out to the driveway.

When I walked over to the Sunfire I could then hear that it was running. I thought how can can this engine be this quiet? I just had to open the hood to see it idle, and it was just the same, never missed and bareley moved as it idled.

[ June 03, 2003, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: greencrew ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back