Results of Auto-Rx In Transmission!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it did not seem to make any difference in my engine it worked great in my transmission. I had changed the fluid and filter in the transmission about a month before adding the Auto-Rx. I had the Auto-Rx in for 1500 miles(slightly longer then application instructions). Today I double drained and refilled the transmission. I drained 2 gallons of fluid out refilled and ran the car for about 2 minutes. I shifted through the gear with my foot on the brake. I then drained another two gallons out. I droped the pan back flushed the almost new filter with about 1 gallon of mild light bodied distilates. I cleaned the pan and reinstalled the filter and pan. I refilled the transmission with another two gallons of fluid. THe 4 gallons that came out today while not oxidized where a very dark red/black color. If you have ever seen a bing chery that was the color.The fluid smelled good but looked dirty. You could smell the Auto-Rx in it. If it was any darker it would have been black. In the past 2 months I have passed 6 gallons of trany fluid through it! It is shifting great! I can only hope that the second treatment of Auto-Rx will work so well on my engine!

cool man. i left my auto rx in there for 2400 miles. haha i was lazy to change the fluid. good stuff huh...wish there was a see through guage on the side of the auto rx bottle though.

o stupid me i forgot to put a matinence dose in my oil..ill do it later.

do notice more torque? i changed my air filter at the same time i did my tranny and i have more torque now...donno if it was the tranny or the filter (maybe filter).

hey have fun.

Following the correct application instructions makes the difference Pls visit www.auto-rx.com and click on application link.They have been reformatted to make sure there clear and concise.Please use them your engine also will be clean and free of contaminants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back