STP any good? BG44K near broke the bank! Neutra in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am in the process of trying BG 44K. Cost my $26 Cdn.! Yikes. Next time I'll try STP first. Tried to get neutra from a guy here in Canada but he would only sell me a case.

The BG 44K is not to be used more than once every six months. The 44K is a heavy duty fuel system cleaner. In most cases one can a year should be enough to keep the fuel system clean in most cars.

There are cheaper alternatives, even if you cannot get Neutra. Berryman B-12 seems to do a good job and it cost me about 3 bucks in the US. Neutra is not really expensive-how much does it cost to order Schaeffer's Oil products in Canada? Chevron fuel system cleaner in the US costs about 5-6 bucks.

quote:

Originally posted by Mystic:
There are cheaper alternatives, even if you cannot get Neutra. Berryman B-12 seems to do a good job and it cost me about 3 bucks in the US. Neutra is not really expensive-how much does it cost to order Schaeffer's Oil products in Canada? Chevron fuel system cleaner in the US costs about 5-6 bucks.

A case of 24 bottles of Neutra is $75 up here, or about $54 US. Plus $30 for shipping. But you can get more than a year's worth of use out of it, even if you use it in two cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back