Just bought 3 bottles of Auto RX

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 97 Mazda has 105k miles on the 1.5 liter engine. I have 3 bottles of Auto RX and 3 one- gallon jugs of Mobil 1 10w30. In addition, I have the old stock Mazda OEM filters with teh silicon antidrainback valve. I'm like a kid in a candy store with all this hardware and chemicals. I am at 4500 miles on my supertech full-syn 10w30 oil. Should I use AUtoRx in this oil, or should I drain it and fill it with cheap dino for the auto rx treatment(s). I plan on running two treatments of Auto Rx as per instructions on web site for automobiles with > 100k miles. What do you guys recommend I do with teh third bottle of Auto RX. The price was too good ta pass up that third bottle with their special! Guys, I am fired up and excited. I can't wait to take the engine to the redline after the Auto-RX treatments and Mobil 1 in the crankcase with teh OEM oil filters! Life does not get any better than this!

Add first bottle of Auto-Rx to your EXISTING oil
#2-Drive 750 Miles and change oil and filter go
with "Dino" it won't hurt athing.
#3- Drive 1500 miles with just new oil.
#4-Add second bottle of Auto-Rx into your existing oil and drive 750 miles change oil and filter (use any oil you like now ) Auto-Rx Application for engines over 100,000 miles is done. ( we just changed Auto-Rx Applications on web site to stop confusion )
#5- Use 3 ounces of Auto-Rx with every future oil change.
Thanks for your trust
Frank

Thanks for the response Frank. I will follow as per your instructions. It's nice to receive proper customer service in this day and age.
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back