Why 750 miles for Toyota and Saturn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it necessary to go 750 miles with Auto-RX cleaning for Toyotas and Saturns, but other vehicles need to go only 500 miles? Is it just because of more sludge?

Hello Mystic, If you dial up auto-rx.com and click on "Application Link" you will see we are now standardizing on 750 miles, be it synthetic or dino in order to not cause confusion. Synthetic base oil is not why 750 miles, rather it's the complex additive package oil packagers put in this synthetic base stock. It takes Auto-Rx chemistry 750 miles to start cleaning metal where synthetic oil is being used. Sludge is another problem; we have seen no benefit in using synthetic oil for sludge removal and so we recommend dino oil when starting the cleansing process in sludged up engines. Complex additive packages in synthetic oil add to the sludge problem, therefore the dino oil is recommended for cleansing after which customer can use any oil of his choice.
Have a great Memorial Day

Thanks, Frank. You have a good Memorial Day also. I have to say that you and Tim Mills are two of the best people I have ever done business with.

I am coming to the end of a 750 mile treatment with Auto-RX, before starting to use Schaeffer's Oil in my car. This is my third treatment, to make sure the engine is clean. I did two previous treatments, but I did not go 750 miles. I was afraid the oil filter might plug up so I went, I think, about 500 miles with the first treatment and about 600 miles with the second.

Since I have discovered this web site, my car is running much better. I discovered fuel system cleaners that actually work here at this web site, and I discovered Auto-RX at this web site. I changed from Vavoline oil to Chevron because of information I found at this web site, and now I am going to Schaeffer's Oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back