Need help finding BG-44K Fuel Additive!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help direct me in the area of finding this fuel additive? I read here that people usually get it from Napa. Well, here in southern Indiana, the Napa guys look at me like I'm an idiot. They've never heard of it. I really want to try some of this and just can't find it anywhere. Can it be ordered somewhere? Rando

I've found it for sale in the parts dept of Honda car dealerships. Even seen it packaged with other BG products but can't recall what they are. Worth a stop or a phone call to your local dealer.

I found it at both Honda and Toyota dealerships. But watch out! It is expensive! You may be happier with Chevron Techron, Berryman B-12, or Neutra.

Wow over $10 dollars difference between sites.
I've been trying Nuetra after sitting on the fence for a long time.The price is quite reasonable.I might do a continuous mantennance dose and check mpg.I feel this has smoothed things a little.
Rich

[ May 23, 2003, 01:25 AM: Message edited by: RichR ]

It's about $16-17 at both the local Toyota and Honda dealerships where I live.

I've also noticed alot of you guys use Neutra in your tanks. Can you direct me in that direction? Where can I get it, or order it? Thanx, Rando

I am lucky enough to live near a distributor and will sell me individual bottles for the price he sells to the local dealerships.

You can find BG-44K at Honda and Toyota dealerships. Be prepared-it is expensive! Berryman B-12 and Neutra are a lot less expensive.

quote:

Originally posted by Rando:
I've also noticed alot of you guys use Neutra in your tanks. Can you direct me in that direction? Where can I get it, or order it? Thanx, Rando

Contact Tim Mills at 1-800-737-1747

[ August 09, 2003, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Patman ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back