A 0 7 23 19 174 3042 0
B 1 12 33 51 351 3172 0

- P Zn Mo Ti V Cd Oxy% Nit% TBN
A 1180 1341 0 0 0 0 53.6 25.7 7.6
B 1231 1564 0 0 0 0 23.3 55.7 7.6

What do these results tell me?

Troy

[ May 22, 2003, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: troy_heagy ]

First of all, we need more info, mileage on each, oil used, driving conditions, etc.

With all your ragging on this product though, just look at how much it lowered your engine wear! Unless the before mileage was way longer than the after mileage, it looks to me like your engine wear has been reduced by a very significant amount! Iron level is cut in half, lead level is three times better, copper is eleven times better! These are very impressive results!!

Auto-rx works, plain and simple.

quote:

Originally posted by troy_heagy:
BUT, look at the oxidation! Look how much the oil degraded! That CAN'T be good.

The oxidation has been discussed, look at the viscosity, the oxidation numbers are from the results of the sludge and varnish being broken up, not from the oil actually being oxidized from high temps.

If you review many of the Auto-RX thread, you will find this written from Terry.

Troy, see my latest post under "motor oils and Auto-RX" that will help you in your proof seeking.

I wish for a skeptic like you I could share the 3 rd party testing done by mulitple additive companies and explain it to you or even post it but I can't.

There are alot of members of this site who use RX AND have taken analysis to show its worth, hopefully they'll chime and point you to their analysis results to ease your rant.

THIS IS NOT SLICK 50 or an electrical engineering problem its tribology dude.

It has taken me 24 years to accumulate enough knowledge to interpret analysis results properly. I doubt I can teach you all that in a few posts here!

I'm trying though.

Moderators? Can we put all these in one thread - seems a waste to dilute REAL people's UOA, which we ALL have a keen interest in?

Moderators? Shouldn't these be in "additves"..?

He should've posted it in all one thread, but that's ok, they are UOAs, so they can stay here I would think.

Troy is doing more to promote Auto-rx than he realizes with all his postings on it today.

Every year, for the first few weeks after school ends for the summer, the message boards fill with bizarre posts.

[ May 22, 2003, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: TooManyWheels ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back