In your dreams (see 5/22@11:33 pm.).....

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

I am trying to start a Redline cult to compete with the Mobil1 cult!! I can see clearly that you want to join but are worried about the purple joging suite and nike shoes. Be different just say yes! Everyone has already said no!!!

lol.gif
Hey who knows, I switch around so much I might be on the Redline cult someday!
grin.gif
Although, I think I'm finally settling in with M1, more for availability reasons and convienience.
cheers.gif

[ May 21, 2003, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: buster ]

Okay, okay,...
pat.gif
Let me narrow the search engine a little.

You can only choose between (in alphabetical order
grin.gif
) Amsoil, Mobil, Red Line and Schaeffers. We'll have 2 oil change intervals. One interval is at 5000 miles and the other is at 10,000 miles. In other words, you may choose Amsoil for the 5000 mile interval and Schaeffers for the 10,000 mile interval. For this question, cost/quart is irrelevant.

Let's try and be objective. It's amazing how some of "us" can't hide our emotions very well!
wink.gif
I found the church I now attend because lot's of people spoke bad about it. That got me to asking myself, "I wonder why they are saying so many negative things?" My reasoning was that if "everyone" is trashing the place, there must be somenthing good going on. You know, something that makes people uncomfortable. Relax, I'm not equating oil with Him. To be honest with you, I guess I'm of the persuasion the more you trash a product (when I detect a touch of anger), it really biases me towards using that product. Okay, call me twisted, call me loonie. But just answer the question
tongue.gif

Due to my last 2 oil analyses, and in the spirit of,"If it ain't broke, don't fix it", I'd probably stick with Bobzoil. Filters? I'd probably spring for some of those $20 Hard Driver filters- *After* I used up my stock of just arrived today AC-Delco UltraGuard Golds.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back