Neutra Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both anecdotal non scientific experiences. First, daughters car I placed a bottle of Neutra in the oil about 500 miles prior to annual oil change at Christmas. (Amsoil 0W30) This is a 4 cyl Ford Zetec. Had the car 5 years now has 75,000 miles. Anyway, over the past four months driving back and forth to college she has been checking her mileage, amazing according to her, gettting 34-35 mpg on the highway whereas previously in low thirties. Perception or reality, don't know but I never asked her about it she volunteered this info. Placing the Neutra in the gas had no effect but she adds an oz of Amsoil PI at every tankful anyway.

Second case, friend of hers has a Honda that at Spring break she was complaining only ran well if an OTC fuel injection cleaner was placed in every tankful and it weas getting expensive and a hassle. Otherwise engine stalled, idled rough etc. I gave her a bottle of Neutra. Saw her last night and asked about the car. Her comment, ever since I placed the stuff in that yellow bottle into the tank the car has run fine. No more fuel injection cleaner needed every tankful.

Again, not science just personal stories.

I know it's not a huge increase but I am very particular about tracking my gas milage and it's gone up about 0.5 MPG since I started adding one ounce of Neutra to every 5 gallons of fuel.

Elderly neighbor lady's '91 Lincoln with 86k was running so sluggishly that it didn't accelerate noticeably when I floored it...just illuminated the "check Engine" light. I put 6 oz. of Neutra in the oil, 18 oz. in a tank of gas, and let her drive it, including a suggested short 60 mph trip.

I drove her car a couple of days ago, and it's smooth and does accelerate OK, though no neck-snapper. She's thrilled...the car is indeed much better to drive.

Ken

I bought a used 1997 BMW 318i for my wife a few months ago. The car had about 67,000 miles. I purchased the car at night and the only thing I could not see clearly (too dark) was the inside of the motor while looking through the opening where you would pour motor oil into. When I checked the oil level a few days latter I noticed that the oil seemed very dark and also the oil dipstick was nearly impossible to remove. I had to pull so hard to remove the dip stick that I thought I might break something. After this I removed the oil filler cap and I saw that the motor had sever sludge and varnish.

Oil changes are required to be done when the oil change indicator tells you to do so. When I was at the BMW dealer to purchase two oil filters I was told that the oil change interval was either 7,500 or 10,000 miles for my car (when the light comes on) .It seems to me that the oil was kept in the car way past the time that it should have been changed. This car has BMW 15w-40 as its preferred viscosity.

After I got over the shock of the tremendous amount of sludge and varnish in the engine I drained about half a quart of oil and added 8 ounces of Neutra 131. The BMW dealer had overfilled the car when they changed the oil. I drove the car for about 350 miles and then drained the oil and I refiled it with Pennzoil 15w-40 and added five ounces of Neutra 131. Of course I also put a new oil filter on. About half of the sludge was gone after the last 350 miles with Neutra 131. After driving another 450 miles I drained the oil again and put in Mobil 1 0w-40 and a new filter. At this point all of the sludge was gone and it looked like a different engine than the one I had before.

When I drained the old oil after having used Neutra 131 I noticed that the oil was MUCH more dirty than normal but I did not see anything solid (no large pieces of crud). I highly recommend Neutra 131 for cleaning any engine that is suspected of being dirty or sludged.

Does anyone know if Neutra 131 can be added if an engine has synthetic oil in it (Mobil 1)? The BMW does not need it now but I would like to put a few onces on Neutra in it about 500 miles before my next oil change.

Also I am not sure what oil was used in this car in the past but I am 100% sure it was used way past its useful life!

When I got my Neutra I put 12 oz. in the gas tank and the fuel mileage seemed to increase greatly. Sometimes it seemed like the gauge would hardly move as I drove down the highway. I have no idea how great the increase in fuel mileage was, but I am quite sure there was a considerable increase.

I plan on putting 3 oz. in every fuel fill-up.

quote:

Originally posted by Sin City:

Does anyone know if Neutra 131 can be added if an engine has synthetic oil in it (Mobil 1)? The BMW does not need it now but I would like to put a few onces on Neutra in it about 500 miles before my next oil change.

Neutra's cheap. Use the 1 oz./quart ratio in any kind of oil. Put the remainder in your fuel tank, either gasoline or diesel. It'll clean the fuel system, injector nozzles, and combustion chamber. Use 1 oz./gallon for the initial cleaning, and a lighter ratio if used frequently.

Ken

I'm interested in the Neutra for the fuel system. Can you line me up with a place that I can purchase some? Thanx, Rando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back