Can Lube Control and Auto-RX be used together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtd

Can these two products be used together at the same time or should you just use one or the other?

Wayne

Each product cleans by a different mechanism.

I would use one or the other but not both at the same time; i.e., let each product do its own thing.

[ April 03, 2003, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: MolaKule ]

When I bought my LC & FP from Odis, I mentioned that I had a maint. dose of Auto-Rx in my oil. He wasn't really familiar with A-Rx, but said he would not recommend mixing them. Until I see recommendations from someone I trust(backed up by a documented test) that it's OK to mix them, I would *NOT* use my car as the guinea pig.I have FP, Auto-Rx, LC, & Neutra #131 in my carport closet. What do you mean, overboard?
grin.gif

I guess I will use the rest of my Auto-RX as maintenance doses and than start using the LC. I will do analysis on both to see which seems to give the best results. When I was ordering Fuel Power, Odis convinced me to buy the LC as well so I have a gallon of it to use. Thanks for the replies.

Wayne

I'm only short the RX,and I can't think of any more excuses to tell my wife as to why I need another "suplement" for the vehicles.No wait!! I forgot to get the RX for the tractors
lol.gif

I believe "simultaneously" and "together at the same time" are quite redundant, possibly to the 3rd power...

We don't need an oily excuse: we need an ALIBI !!!!

And "overboard" usually means at the very LEAST "across the rail"... Avast!

lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back