A Special thanks to Frank...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Inventor of Auto-Rx. Because of all the support that our members have given Auto Rx through all the purchases of Auto-Rx, Frank, CEO of Auto-Rx, Has Donated an extra $50.00 to support our site on behalf of your help. He wanted to make it clear that he feels that the members of this board is the one that should get the recognition for this donation because of your support to his products.
So, To all of the Auto-Rx customers, We salute you on your participation and help by buying from our site sponsors and to Frank, we salute you for going above and beyond with your extra efforts for the support of our board on behalf of the Auto-Rx customers.

[ March 29, 2003, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: BOBISTHEOILGUY ]

Very cool thing to do Frank!
bowdown.gif

Mark

Frank has been very helpful to all of us! How many product inventors go to the trouble of providing such detailed info like he provides for his users? He is a definite asset to this board and I am extremely impressed with the results I've seen while using his product in my family's cars.

Frank,

Thanks for all your help and advice that you have given to me on my trucks and auto. Also to the many people on this and other boards that you have helped. You have been a Site Supporter since this board began, and you still continue to do so. You have my respect and support and I am sure that many others feel the same way.

Tony

Thankyou frank for all ur support and PATIENCe...haha. i also thank you (and i think i speak for everyone else i think) for supporting this site with ur $50 donation. i just finished my application and my car runs great. you might of just saved my cars life. i am greatfull

jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back